Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2011, 07:33 PM - 1 Like   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I couldn't watch the guy. He thinks he's important and people that care about what he says, because it's him. I don't care about him, most people don't. He's a wanna be expert. That's the great thing about the internet. Anyone can have a blog.

And I can be completely happy shooting with 120 rangefinder camera. I could care less why a pentax is not good enough for him. (It's because he's a big sports photographer right? <cough BS cough >

02-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax has been around as long as the other two and it gets old how people these days treat it. I guess it's natural as generations go by, people see a company as how they have performed in the last 5 years.

Pentax (started 1919): Digital Cameras and Accessories - Official PENTAX Imaging Web Site
Canon (started 1933): Canon : About Canon | Canon up to Now
Nikon (started 1917): Nikon | Corporate Info | History
02-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #18
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by GregK8 Quote
I'm making myself a T-Shirt that says

"PENTAX - Dare to be different (and better)"
LOL, I'm cracking myself up. It would be even better if it said "Canikon for DUMMIES" on the back
02-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Pretty much he is just taking some of the more reasoned posts from this forum and condensed them into a video.
If he had really wanted to lambaste Pentax over the stain issue, there are a number of people who post here (repeatedly ad nauseum) on the K5 problems who have given a lot of very negative material for him to have drawn on if he had chosen to use it.

I think you mean that as a euphemism for Truth? Do you read Polls Wheatfield? Do you do math?

02-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #20
Site Supporter

It's so sad how negative this place has become.

Doesn't anyone like to have a little lighthearted witty banter anymore?
02-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #21
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I think you mean that as a euphemism for Truth? Do you read Polls Wheatfield? Do you do math?
I think you need to learn to comprehend what people write rather than making up crap based on what you want to have read.
02-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
come on Pentaxians! we must not fight amongst ourselves but combine our forces against the real enemies... like that guy in the video for instance.
02-04-2011, 09:44 PM   #23
Site Supporter

Here's the shirt I just made at CafePress, can't wait to get it.

Attached Images

02-04-2011, 10:14 PM   #24
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Eagle_Friends Quote
come on Pentaxians! we must not fight amongst ourselves but combine our forces against the real enemies... like that guy in the video for instance.
Then stop feeding him material......
02-04-2011, 11:34 PM   #25

QuoteOriginally posted by GregK8 Quote
Here's the shirt I just made at CafePress, can't wait to get it.
I think your on to something there. If I may make a small suggestion it would be to offer an optional back design where K5 owners can have their exact stain pattern printed on it. Every shirt would be different.Being a custom shirt you can obviously tack a premium price tag to it.
Something to think about....
02-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #26

I was reading about this but never had any desire to watch the video, this or the first. Can't understand why you people care about...As for the T-shirt, i trully believe some ppl have serious issues...that is sick, not funny. And if i were Pentax/Hoya or whoever owns it, i would not laugh. Looks like a company statement, not one of your own. You did not said "my Pentax k-5 camera is better than your whatever". My advice would be...speak for yourself. And what exactly are you saying.....K-5 owns Nikon's top consumer camera?
02-05-2011, 04:49 AM   #27
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by StepOne Quote
I was reading about this but never had any desire to watch the video, this or the first. Can't understand why you people care about...As for the T-shirt, i trully believe some ppl have serious issues...that is sick, not funny. And if i were Pentax/Hoya or whoever owns it, i would not laugh. Looks like a company statement, not one of your own. You did not said "my Pentax k-5 camera is better than your whatever". My advice would be...speak for yourself. And what exactly are you saying.....K-5 owns Nikon's top consumer camera?
I'm trying to lighten the mood and get back to the original poster's topic, and maybe even have a little fun at the same time. It seems every single thread degenerates into complaints and negativity.

I think i've had enough of PF for awhile. I'm going to go take some pictures.
02-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #28
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Not only is it so negative now... people don't have a sense of humor at all...

Last edited by Eagle_Friends; 02-06-2011 at 12:15 AM.
02-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #29
Veteran Member

Pentax on paras ja K-5 viellä parenpi.
02-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #30
Pentaxian

LOL... this guy is in fact very irritating (voice and face).

If he speaks for Pentax, I wouldn't want to buy Pentax! LOL

I guess this is how people make money from youtube (ads) nowadays.