Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #61
Pentaxian

LOL

Some people gain momentum through helpful participation while others choose the controversial path. In which case, I think we commonly call "trolling"

Well, with this in mind, there are no doubts this guy is trolling the competition

08-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #62
Veteran Member

As the owner of both a Nikon D600, D7000 and Pentax K-5IIs, I believe that the K-5IIs is a much more intuitive camera than Nikon. The Pentax has all the necessary function buttons like the white balance, live view, self time and flash mode, color profile on the back of the camera where Nikon has them in the menus. Image quality of the Pentax is on par with the D600 and exceeds the D7000 when using quality glass (Tokina 50-135 on the D7000 vs Pentax DA* 50-135). However, Nikon kicks Pentax off the map when it comes the Creative Lighting System. Here is a much more fair video vs the Nikon D7100.
08-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #63
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Oooo. Thread necromancy. How many of the people who posted in this thread are still on the forums?

Rupert, normhead, and Wheatfield are still around...JohnBee...Pepe...& LFLee...

Last edited by boriscleto; 08-24-2013 at 03:42 PM.
08-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #64
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
Oooo. Thread necromancy. How many of the people who posted in this thread are still on the forums?

Aristophanes .... Fl_Gulfer (sort of) .... pinholecam

08-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #65
Pentaxian

I'm still here
08-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #66
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by JohnBee Quote
I'm still here
I dunno mate.. you seem a touch smaller these days (or is that just because I'm gaining weight?)
08-24-2013, 07:16 PM   #67
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by bossa Quote
I dunno mate.. you seem a touch smaller these days (or is that just because I'm gaining weight?)
I changed systems about 6 months ago and it's sort of kept me off the Pentax bandwagon. Though the way I've been feeling lately.... I wouldn't put a pass to making a medium sized comeback in the near future.
08-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #68
Veteran Member

I did that but will be selling my Pentax gear next week.. I can't afford two systems.

I think I've finally gotten over my emotional attachment to the brand... ..at least enough to not be tempted to buy it anymore.

08-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #69
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bossa Quote

I think I've finally gotten over my emotional attachment to the brand... ..at least enough to not be tempted to buy it anymore.
The family here will ostracise you for that...
08-26-2013, 10:59 AM   #70
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums

I was here. People who try to make a name for themselves like that guy in the first post turn me off. Let's see your photos first and if we like them then, maybe I will listen to you.