Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2011, 01:05 AM   #1

My third K5 was worth the trouble

I received my third K5 and it has no stains.
This is my first DSLR and it rocks.
(The first two with stained sensor don't count)
It was annoying having to return a new camera twice, but now that I have one that works properly, I can honestly say it was worth the wait and trouble.

Thanks to those on this forum who explained how to check for the stains.
And thanks to Pentax for bringing out the K5 just in time to save me from buying a MFD.

BTW, I'm new here posting for the first time today,
Hello everyone.

02-24-2011, 01:26 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard and to the clubs. Both clubs. The K5 club and the Stained K5 club (not that you wanted to join that one ).

Now show us some photos!

02-24-2011, 02:10 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Onneksi olkoon !
02-24-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Oma K-5 on ollut jo melkein kuukausen takuu huollossa. Lähetin sähköpostia tänään ja kyselin tilannetta. Asia on kuulemma päämiehellä eli varmaan maahantuojalla, josta ei ole tullut viellä päätöstä. Eli eivät ole löytäneet uutta tahratonta K-5 tilalle. En tiedä yrittävätkö kusettaa vai jatkuuko taratuotanto edelleen.