Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #1

K-5 From B&H Photo

Just received my new Pentax K-5 that I purchased at B&H Photo. Since I am new here at the forum, I didn't relize if I had gone through here to the B&H site, the forum would receive a credit.. Is it to late ?

03-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Probably, but dont worry too much,
last year purchased a af540 flash, DA15 and FA43 all through the links from this forum, sent private message's to Admin and B&H every time of a new purchase, and didnt receive any forum credit/support for it.

Last edited by TOUGEFC; 03-04-2011 at 09:27 PM.
03-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #3

I was able to get credit with the other guys by sending several emails, so with some persistence it eventually got itself worked out.

I think it's too late for you as well.
03-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Unfortunately B&H doesn't give us any retroactive credit

Adorama does, however, so if you've made any orders within the last month and the tracking didn't work out, it's enough to shoot me or Helen a PM and we can check/credit the order.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-05-2011, 02:31 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hey Adam, as long as this has been brought up...

I am already a site supporter and not concerned from my perspective about personally getting "credit." However, If I order correctly using the links provided, does the forum still get credit even if I don't contact you?

Thanks in advance.
03-05-2011, 03:49 AM   #6
Forum Member

wondering about this as well. Purchased several items from B&H and Adorama in the past few weeks, logging in and then going through the links on this site.
03-06-2011, 02:00 AM   #7
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by bgdisc Quote
wondering about this as well. Purchased several items from B&H and Adorama in the past few weeks, logging in and then going through the links on this site.
As far as Adorama is concerned it certainly should go through without a hitch. The saddest thing is when I receive emails from customers who haven't actually clicked through from PF!
BTW you can also call your order in to Adorama on a dedicated PF 'phone line which is helpful if you'd like to talk your order through with a sales rep before placing your order: 1-800-815-0664

We are looking at how we can offer the opportunity to do this in-store, as well - I hope later this year.