03-29-2011, 01:08 AM - 1 Like   #271
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Smeggypants Quote
S-c-u-n-t-h-o-r-p-e.

Oh come on that's ridiculous!
now that is seriously funny..LMAO

QuoteOriginally posted by lurchlarson Quote
I haven't read all the posts on this thread yet so I apologize if someone has already said this (also only people that have been here for a few years will know what I am talking about)

But...

I thought RiceHigh left these here forums a while ago. Seems like he's off and cloned himself and come back to haunt us...
ive not been around the Pentax forum Long...but even Ive heard of Ricehigh....Ive seen his blog when googling for other pentax info ...he is one messed up bitter bloke..life for such people must be very poor if a poxy camera takes you to those sort of extremes ...

I started to think I need a 5DII, casue I want access to their long lenses, almost convinced myself of it...then I went and looked at the price again....who am I kidding, i bought pentax as it fitted the budget..a $3000 body right now dont [ let alone the lens cost } ...so Ill put up with the lack of long lenses..and a bit of FF....K5 is still the best around for features and price..and will still be the go for my meager photography budget.

on a differant tangent, I printed off three images on sunday to enter in a photo comp { only to find out Id missed the cut off by a week }...i was amazed at the quality of the A3+ prints...most crops were 50-75% , Im still gobsmacked that a little tiny sensor can get that sort of resolution...truly we live in a wondrous age..

03-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #272
Veteran Member

Top 10 Best DSLRs reviewed by ePHOTOzine
03-30-2011, 10:20 AM   #273
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

For once, some of these guys finally get it right! The K5 is just an amazing camera, no matter how you slice it, it comes out the same, an excellent camera at an affordable price. Add that Squirrels love it, and how can you go wrong?
Regards!