Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2019, 07:58 AM   #121
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Zakovva Quote
Anyone take this dude seriously?

YouTube - Nikon D7000: Discussing DPReview's Pros and Cons from their D7000 Review

"You agree with all the Pro's and disagree with all the Con's. Sounds like a D7000 fan boy or it seems as if it is a paid review for Nikon." - KVSKPrasad

Couldn't agree more, seems like a perfect camera?
All these years later I was just wondering about this guy. Just found out he committed suicide recently. Someone blamed part of the reason on haters on YouTube. There is no good reason to commit suicide. Find your purpose in life.

02-27-2019, 08:21 AM   #122
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by traderdrew Quote
All these years later I was just wondering about this guy. Just found out he committed suicide recently. Someone blamed part of the reason on haters on YouTube. There is no good reason to commit suicide. Find your purpose in life.
I sure hope that is not true. Nobody should ever find suicide their only option for escape.
Nevertheless, I watched many of his vids and that guy was incredibly defensive and full of insecurity as he tried to defend his beloved Nikon brand.
02-27-2019, 09:05 AM   #123
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
I sure hope that is not true. Nobody should ever find suicide their only option for escape.
Nevertheless, I watched many of his vids and that guy was incredibly defensive and full of insecurity as he tried to defend his beloved Nikon brand.
That is why I thought making photography videos wasn't his purpose in life. He was to bias in our opinions.