Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-30-2011, 02:29 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
user reviews on the "other" site possible

The evil dpreview site launched new user reviews infrastructure recently. As soon as I noticed I placed my user review of the K-5.
I was the first one!
Five stars clearly, I love that camera.
Interested in your opinions...

03-30-2011, 07:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I can't post there.....they banned me and my Squirrels years ago. Otis has a class action suit against DPR for Squirrel discrimination and thinks he will soon own the site when his Attorney, Louie Lawyer Squirrel collects Billions$$$$ in damages. Otis plans on closing the site down due to it being a nuisance to humanity...and Squirrels too.

Meanwhile, post great things about the K5 while the site still exists!

Best Regards!
03-30-2011, 08:08 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Actually, there are 9 reviews on this site that i admit i didn't read before buying the K5 recently

I hope folks consider putting some of their useful information in reviews on this site as well. never been too much a fan of dpreview - like the wild west too much as in shoot first, ask questions later.
03-30-2011, 04:50 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I tried to post a link on dpreview to PF's marketplace - someone there was wanting to know where he could sell his gear. The link appeared as "URL blocked", and dpreview doesn't even have a marketplace.

03-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by bjdavey Quote
I tried to post a link on dpreview to PF's marketplace - someone there was wanting to know where he could sell his gear. The link appeared as "URL blocked", and dpreview doesn't even have a marketplace.
And links to dpreview are in turn blocked here.