Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
Because the K5 simply isn't built to do it.

Then what is the green auto mode for? It seems pretty much like the P mode then.

04-28-2011, 02:58 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rfortson Quote
Yeah, but why not? It's a philosophical question.
I've never been good at answering those types of questions. I'm too practical to worry about the philosphical

QuoteOriginally posted by Eruditass Quote
Then what is the green auto mode for? It seems pretty much like the P mode then.
Couldn't tell you. The only time any of my cameras have been set to Green mode is when I first take them out of the box. I'm sure someone gets some use out of it though.

04-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I want to know why it even has a pop up flash, worthless clutter keeping me from having a brighter viewfinder for MF. And what is with the green mode anyways? This is not a noob camera. If you don't know how to at least select a shutter speed or aperture for Tv or Av mode then just use a disposable camera, you way overpaid for what you can get out of the camera. Kinda like having a lifted SUV and never putting it in four wheel drive. Lots of city slickers doing this these days though, really makes us country folk shake our heads.