Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
07-07-2011, 03:23 AM   #91
Forum Member

I can't wait till end of month when my friend comes back and bring me back the K5.

Screw the potential problems, focusing issue, shutter issue, button issue, just give me the damn K5.

And early-Happy Birthday to twitch !!

07-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #92
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by stormtech Quote
My eyes are getting older.....re: ISO

I had to hold a pen up to my monitor to count the zeros there to be sure....
Is that image really taken at twenty thousand ISO?

I've been lurking around here for a few weeks - that image alone, taken with an ISO of 20000 is probably the game changer for me.

Now to see what I can sell to help pay for a K-5........

That, and my wife just loves all the Otis shots - should I tell her I bought a K-5 so I can take more squirrel shots?
Otis really appreciates the comment! He is always happy to find a Squirrel fan, and although he is the most handsome of all, he thinks all Squirrels are delightful to view.
Haven't shot many Squirrels lately, but when I finish my bathroom remodeling, they are tops on my list to shoot, even before going back to my lovely models!

[IMG] [/IMG]

Here is a lovely little Painted Bunting at ISO 12,800......you can really enjoy a K5, and most important, it is the favorite camera of Squirrels worldwide! They run from some cameras, but love to pose for the K5...give it a try!

Shot through my dirty office windows on a dreary cloudy day ...not near perfect, but I got a shot! Thanks K5!

[IMG] [/IMG]

Best Regards & Thanks again from Otis!

Rupert

BTW- The K5 will shoot lovely models too....they are not as much fun as Squirrels, but they are less expensive to shoot.....just Pizza and Hot Wings and they will pose. Squirrels demand those gourmet nuts and ice cold beer on a hot Texas day.....
[IMG] [/IMG]