Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-17-2011, 04:13 AM   #1

[langtitle=iw]שלום לכולם, מתעניינת ברכישתk-5[/langtitle]

שלום,
אני חדשה בפורום ... נראה שמעניין כאן....
מתעניינת ברכישת k-5
מאד אוהבת צילום אך חדשה בלנסות להבין מעבר, האם המצלמה הזו תספק את הרצון שלי להפוך את זה לתחביב יותר רציני...
האם קל ללמוד אותה
כמובן שאני מתכוונת להשקיע... אז זה לא הפרמטר
תודה מראששששששש:d

06-17-2011, 04:39 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Easy to learn, mmmh....

I'd rather ask: "is photography easy to learn?"...
That's the hard part, and once you master the basic notions of photography, the camera itself is just a tool. And as such, some are better than others.

And the K5 is as all other highly specialized and professional tools out there : if you don't know how to use it, you won't get any results... If you have no skills in carving, no matter what kind of chisel you'll get, you'll never make something by yourself...

So, with it's plethora of controls, it'll give you instant access to nearly everything needed while photographing, which is not the case of cheaper camera (thinking dual-wheels and ISO button here).
Is it easy to use? Depends on your personal level.
06-17-2011, 05:40 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
welcome !!
have you ever used a digital camera before? many have manual controls, giving one the ability to fine tune a shot for capture... i started with pentax as a film camera... and have had the k100d, k200d, the k-x, and now, graduated to the k-5.... a wonderful dslr...
i also educated myself by reading bryan petersons book about photography.... very easy to read and comprehend... also, the tips and information here in our forum is invaluable... i couldn't be the amateur shutterbug i am without my forum friends...
the k-5, is relatively easy to understand/use..... the menus take a little bit of time to get accustomed to... but the learning curve is not too steep....
i love my k-5 so far.. and have so many choices of using vintage pentax lenses, and the myriad of third party lenses as well...
bottom line.... if you think you are ready to use the best photographic tool pentax has in it's lineup... go for it!! the forum members will be here to help you... 24/7
best of luck, shalom....dave m
06-18-2011, 03:10 AM   #4

Original Poster
תודה רבה (:

06-18-2011, 03:17 AM   #5

Original Poster
תודה רבה רבה, על התשובה המפורטטת
לא הייתה לי מצלמה מהסוג הנ"ל, עד עכשיו אני בעלת מצלמת פוקט
אך מכיוון שזה כל כך בוער לי החלטתי לעלות שלב ולקחת גם קורס(אבדוק את הספר שהמלצתי עליו... תודה) בכדי להבין ולא סתם לקנות מצלמה,
העניין שאני יודעת שהמצלמה הזו הולכת להיות אצלי שנים... אז אני רוצה לקנות משהו שגם אם ייקח לי זמן ללמוד אותה ולהבין אז זה בסדר...
האמת שאני עדיין מתלבטת אם זו המצלמה...
יש מלחמת עולם ביו טיוב, כמו כן היא מעט יקרה עם העדשות (נגיד ואתחיל עם עדשה בסיסית ולאט לאט)
בכל מקרה תודה ןיום נפלא(:
06-19-2011, 03:30 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
As far as longevity is concerned, you won't be disappointed by the K5...
I had an habit of changing camera every 6-12 months (done K10-K20-K7&Kx in 2 years), but since the K5 (already 8 months ago), I don't feel like I'll be changing soon...