Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-08-2011, 08:30 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zaiko Quote
Hi I did some research and for most of the pictures it seems that the EV is between 3 and 4. I'm not sure exactly, as most EV calculators don't have 1/3 EV steps and go as high as ISO 6400 and not more...
Well the exact light level to trigger the FF is influenced by many factors (light color, lense, aperture…) so we can't say it happens at a specific, precise EV.
With a FA 31 wide open under halogen light, mine gets some FF at EV 2 or 3, then is gets worse as the light decreases.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, light, pentax k-5, shutter, success, test