Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Looking for a post...

...a couple days back someone wrote a nice summary of things you could do without looking away from the VF, things you could do by looking at the LCD, etc. I thought that it was very helpful but I can't find it now. Does anyone remember seeing it and where it would be located? I believe it was in the K-5 section.

07-15-2011, 02:31 AM   #2
Forum Member

Found it.

Here you go
07-15-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good information....simplified. My K5 came with the "S" setting on the mode dial....just turn it there and shoot Squirrels all day long....dim light, bright light...any light. That's all you really need to know....the Squirrel setting does all the work, no guessing, no looking at menus. If you do press the Info button during Squirrel Mode....it just pops up a window with a big peanut....as a reminder that you need to feed those Squirrels if you want more shots.
Sounds a little corny...but not if you are a Squirrel!
[IMG] [/IMG]

No wonder the K5 is the only camera in the world with the Otis Guarantee!

Best Regards!
07-15-2011, 11:04 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dom1610 Quote
Thanks!

07-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Good information....simplified. My K5 came with the "S" setting on the mode dial....just turn it there and shoot Squirrels all day long....dim light, bright light...any light. That's all you really need to know....the Squirrel setting does all the work, no guessing, no looking at menus. If you do press the Info button during Squirrel Mode....it just pops up a window with a big peanut....as a reminder that you need to feed those Squirrels if you want more shots.
Sounds a little corny...but not if you are a Squirrel!
[/url] [/IMG]

No wonder the K5 is the only camera in the world with the Otis Guarantee!

Best Regards!
Nice. Inspiration to get into some serious shooting. Now if I could only stop working to make some more time!