Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You guys prepare to be amazed.......just when I think some of the excitement is wearing off, the K5 gives me some new surprise.
If you are a fun shooter, like me, you will have a lot of smiley faces very soon!
Regards!

[IMG] [/IMG]

07-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
haha Rupert I think Otis was the deciding factor How long does the that GD battery take to charge anyway !!!!
07-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #18

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
You guys prepare to be amazed.......just when I think some of the excitement is wearing off, the K5 gives me some new surprise.
If you are a fun shooter, like me, you will have a lot of smiley faces very soon!
Regards!
Not to mention the in cam PP, people just went crazy with K5....

SOOC
07-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
haha Rupert I think Otis was the deciding factor How long does the that GD battery take to charge anyway !!!!
I think Otis may be the K5 salesman of the year....he does love the K5! He doesn't want a gold watch or any fancy trophy, but a truckload of roasted peanuts would make is day!

It will charge quickly...but not quick enough when you are waiting for your first shot. Relax, just contemplate all the fun to come, take six Valium and a double shot of 100 Proof Bourbon........when your K5 is charged you will then think you are in heaven....and you might be right!

Best Regards!

07-28-2011, 10:51 PM   #20
Pentaxian

I love my K-5 soo much.
07-29-2011, 03:00 AM   #21

I just bought the K-5 ex T-Dimension in HK. Very competitive and great service. They do a post pay both ways re Warranty issues. But email and find out exactly where you stand re aforementioned. My K-5 arrived at my door in a fairly remote here in West Oz in 5 days. Love the camera... its a step way up from the K20. Nogster
07-29-2011, 07:19 AM   #22
Veteran Member

K5 just received today

I just opened my new K-5 in the last hour......new battery is charging, but took the charged batt out of the old K-7 and am making test shots now.....

I paid 1299 from Adorama and got 2 extra years warranty for 19.95....

As someone else said here "life's too short to wait"

Dave

07-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #23
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
I'm thinking of buying the K5 from Adorama very very shortly.My question is are all the problems ironed out and the subsequent copies mostly problem free?--thanks--charliezap
Logically I would get one from bigger stores where stock recycling is fast like bhphoto,, newegg or adorama, for instance Amazon marketplace connected to smaller stores which they still can have old stock in, but Amazon itself should be safe too.
07-29-2011, 10:34 AM   #24
Veteran Member

If you love photography, want some different excitement and fun that you have never experienced before with a Pentax, just get one from any reputable dealer. There are many places to get a K5 that are perfectly legitimate....but the main thing is to just get one!

Whatever the price is will be quickly forgotten after just a few minutes with this fine camera......remember, Otis Guarantees it!

You guys all know the K5 has excited me, maybe it seems beyond reason ( I would argue with that!) and I want you to have the same experience....so does Otis.

Regards!
07-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #25
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
If you love photography, want some different excitement and fun that you have never experienced before with a Pentax, just get one from any reputable dealer. There are many places to get a K5 that are perfectly legitimate....but the main thing is to just get one!

Whatever the price is will be quickly forgotten after just a few minutes with this fine camera......remember, Otis Guarantees it!

You guys all know the K5 has excited me, maybe it seems beyond reason ( I would argue with that!) and I want you to have the same experience....so does Otis.

Regards!
As I type this at work hopefully the UPS truck has made the delivery to the home front with my new K5.No one was at home yesterday to sign for it.--charliezap
07-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #26
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by charliezap Quote
As I type this at work hopefully the UPS truck has made the delivery to the home front with my new K5.No one was at home yesterday to sign for it.--charliezap
Otis sends his best regards and looks forward to your first K5 experience. Post them here or somewhere where we won't miss them. Pretty excited? Well, you should be! It is a thriller!

Best Regards!
07-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #27
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Damn you all, Reading all this makes it hard to wait for the next greatest and the latest.
Good luck with your new cameras.
07-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #28
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
Damn you all, Reading all this makes it hard to wait for the next greatest and the latest.
Good luck with your new cameras.
There's always the next great thing comming , that's the beauty of Electronics - the down side is there is always the next great thing comming ! So enjoy what you have
07-29-2011, 04:48 PM   #29
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
There's always the next great thing comming , that's the beauty of Electronics - the down side is there is always the next great thing comming ! So enjoy what you have
So true.
07-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #30
Pentaxian

Original Poster
I have it now.The batteries are charging--watch out world--here I come.--charliezap