Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #1

Question about Digital Camera Utility 4

I have not received CS5 amd Lightroom 3 I ordered yet so I have been playing around with the Utility 4 software that came with the camera. I noticed that in the Image Data screen info on some PEF shots is shown in red font color. Usually either the date, exposure speed or aperture. Some shots show no red font for data; all values are black font. Tried to research but came up with nothing. Can someone explain what this means?

Edit: Found it in Tools - Options Never mind!

Last edited by txborn; 07-27-2011 at 08:29 AM.
07-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PDCU 4 is not a bad software and the outputs are well liked among Pentaxians. It is worth to explore and try this software, even if it is not most user-friednly.

I use PDCU and I can say that the version 4.33 is much more stable than the previous version, a good point for Pentax.
07-27-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by txborn Quote
I have not received CS5 amd Lightroom 3 I ordered yet so I have been playing around with the Utility 4 software that came with the camera. I noticed that in the Image Data screen info on some PEF shots is shown in red font color. Usually either the date, exposure speed or aperture. Some shots show no red font for data; all values are black font. Tried to research but came up with nothing. Can someone explain what this means?

Edit: Found it in Tools - Options Never mind!
For those who have the same question and do not find the answer, the red info is what settings have changed from the previous shot. You can show it or not in a different color.