Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-28-2011, 04:57 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
About K-5 camera profiles

Does anyone have idea why the only available Camera Profile for K-5 in Adobe Camera RAW 6.2 with Elemets 8 is 'Embedded'? The RAW format I'm using is DNG.
When using K20D RAW the following profiles are available 'Adobe standard,ACR 4.4 and Camera Standard' in additon to 'Embedded'. Thanks for your help in advance

07-28-2011, 08:40 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Does this help? Found with Google.

Adobe Photoshop CS4 * Adjust color rendering for your camera in Camera Raw

QuoteQuote:
If the only profile in the Camera Profile menu is Embedded, it means that you
have selected a TIFF or JPEG image. Adobe Standard and Camera Matching profiles work only with raw images.

Note: If you have selected a raw file and Adobe Standard and Camera Matching
profiles do not appear in the Camera Profile pop-up menu, download the latest
Camera Raw update at
www.adobe.com/go/learn_ps_cameraraw.
07-29-2011, 04:35 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cats_five Quote

Hi,
I've visited this page already,so I'm afraid that this does not help..I'm 100% sure that the image is in RAW format and I'm also using the latest Camera Raw (6.2) compatible with Elements 8.Actually using the latest version is not even necessary due to fact the K-5 DNG format is compatible with version 2.4 and later..But thanks anyway