Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Don't worry, Rupert. I'm pretty good friends with a Mambo. I'll have a little chat with her and she'll fix you right up with a proper rebound spell. Anything bad sent your way and it will go right back to whence it came.

08-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #32

Got Squirrel?

My squirrel worships me. How about yours?

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Melvis, I just like to have a little fun, life is short and also short on fun. Some take it the wrong way at times, I regret that, but my intentions are good ...most of the time......sort of like Otis...most of the time he means well....I think? A lot of fine people congregate here, not all of them appreciate me or my Squirrels but they are still good people and valuable Members, and I try to remember that too.

Best Regards!
08-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #33
Site Supporter

Rupert, we love you. I feel that Otis could come and sit next to me and share my peanuts. He is welcome in my yard anytime. Do you think he would like Canadian beer. It has a higher alcohol level than it's amercian cousin but Otis may like that. Quicker buzz. That and Canadian bacon (in moderation of course) may be what the doctor ordered to get him to pose again. Just a thought.....
08-04-2011, 07:55 PM   #34
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by magkelly Quote
Don't worry, Rupert. I'm pretty good friends with a Mambo. I'll have a little chat with her and she'll fix you right up with a proper rebound spell. Anything bad sent your way and it will go right back to whence it came.
I appreciate the help, looks like I may need it! Otis tried Voodoo once.....damn near burned the woods down.
QuoteOriginally posted by KansasHorizons.com Quote
My squirrel worships me. How about yours?
You read about that tear in my eye....that wasn't........my Squirrels use and abuse me more often than not.
Love that shot, excellent! He looks like a Squirrel Otis could appreciate in his giant Squirrel Army.

Tried the card again a couple of times...seems to be working fine now, but I am going to get new cards. I'm pretty sure that was the problem? We'll see before I get out the hammer on my K5! Did I ever mention how wonderful my K5 is.........

It's been fun today, and those with serious problems....I hope you took no offense at this foolishness, it was in no way intended to make light of those with real problems. Truth is, I would be seriously upset if I had some of the problems I see here with the K5. My wishes are that you all get a remedy that is equatable to you and enjoy your K5 as much as I have enjoyed mine.
Best Regards!
Rupert

08-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #35
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
He told me the old lady next door will make a great target...with her butt even a blind Squirrel can't miss!
Hi Rupert
I have bad news for you!
I have just learned the lady next door is a member of this forum and she is fully aware of what you say about her bum. (Putting words in Otis' mouth)

If I was you I'd put your house on the market now.

Greetings
08-05-2011, 06:56 AM   #36
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Schraubstock Quote
Hi Rupert
I have bad news for you!
I have just learned the lady next door is a member of this forum and she is fully aware of what you say about her bum. (Putting words in Otis' mouth)

If I was you I'd put your house on the market now.

Greetings
Otis should be ashamed...but of course, he isn't. I keep reminding him that there are plenty of fat Squirrels around here, but he says they are "different"...just healthy, not fat.

Maybe he is right? But they look fat to me.....
[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

I seldom argue with Otis, it is pointless, and he doesn't care what I think anyhow.
Regards!

Mapleleaf-Mick.....Thanks for the comment......I appreciate it, but think Otis is by far more loved than I am. Maybe it is his tender little heart and sweet disposition?