Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #1

K5 and the focusing indicator the red dot

hello

well im having trouble picking up this red dot that you get on the view finder.specially in well lit places.so virtually don't know where it actually focuses.is there a setting that i can use to increase the brightness of this red dot.

im not trying to bash the K5, but i tried out the D7000 which belongs to one of my friends and i think the black square you get, to indicate the focus area is much better

08-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I would suggest that you set your camera to centre-focus. This is simple and very effective.

Hope that the comment will help.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dot, dslr, im, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, pentax k-5