Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob from Aus Quote
What else (besides a FF) could anyone want, a fabulous cheap SLR or an out of this world sensational SLR. That equals 2
The two cameras Pentax is currently selling are great cameras. The K-5 is good enough that I own two of them. Still I can see a APC-S camera above the K-5. Maybe one that is slightly larger with a swivel screen, two SD memory card slots, improved AF (I would love to see an spot AF inaddition to the large area focus point sthat Pentax currently has), built-in radio control flash (instead of optical control) and flash sync up to 1/250 just to name a few things that could be improved on.

Dave

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, pentax k-5