Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-10-2011, 02:17 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteQuote:
Shooting a prime trains your eye - you develop an more intimate connection with that focal length - you begin to "see" the way the camera sees.
Yeah but you're stuck with that one. You can still "train your eye" to see the shot, regardless of the lens, and that is what you should be learning. Arbitrarily trying to fit the image into your frame may be enjoyable, but i would rather frame the image. As you say, YMMV.

10-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #32

Rupert,

I take it those are your little "squirrels" and they are adorable. Congratulations!

Nick

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I have the Tammy 18-250, same lens as Charlie's, and it is just plain handy for a walkabout lens. IQ is good to plenty good, and it is a lifesaver when you get opportunities at varied ranges. I can't say that I have ever been dissatisfied with it for the purpose it serves.

It is even handy to shoot people...when Squirrels are not around!

Sisters....

[/url] [/IMG]

I love it for just "out and about" shooting!

Best Regards!