Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-21-2011, 03:25 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
You clearly are doing something wrong. You are not looking hard enough for problems and flaws. You need to spend more time on these forums to learn how to nitpick everything to death.
Well, there was one thing. I was promised this camera would take my skills to the next level, but I dont think it did. I feel like I'm on the same level. Thanks alot Pentax. I should have gotten a rebel....

09-21-2011, 06:39 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by SlickYamaha Quote
Well, there was one thing. I was promised this camera would take my skills to the next level, but I dont think it did. I feel like I'm on the same level. Thanks alot Pentax. I should have gotten a rebel....
It might still teach you a few lessons in frustration and dealing with warranties.
Don't give up on it yet.
There is still mirror flops and the lens release button, not to mention random freezes that can strike out of the blue.