Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
I have used the Sigma 70-200 II EX Macro and have just upgrade to the Sigma OS version. either lens is great for sport however the OS (if you can afford it) is just brilliant for motorsport. I listed the II EX macro for sale in the marketplace.

you can add a 1.4 or 2x teleconvertor how they will be used in manual focus.

10-29-2011, 05:18 AM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by RussellW Quote
I have used the Sigma 70-200 II EX Macro and have just upgrade to the Sigma OS version. either lens is great for sport however the OS (if you can afford it) is just brilliant for motorsport. I listed the II EX macro for sale in the marketplace.

you can add a 1.4 or 2x teleconvertor how they will be used in manual focus.
Can you tell about using the OS? I have that same lens, but my experience is that I don't know how to operate it properly, so I turned the OS out and use SR instead.

Would be great in this threat since I think more people are interested in your experience:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/159828-os-shake-reduction.html

thanks!
10-31-2011, 05:58 AM   #18
Inactive Account

I have been thinking about the Tamron lens for My K-5 for landscape and just general shooting. I am just amazed at the sharpness and reviews of it. And Price.