Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #16
Inactive Account

When I saw this post was not sure if it was a question I had asked and had forgot I asked (drinking too much beer and posting on forums LOL). I had this exact same question, Canon T3i, D60, 7D, Sony A65, A77 and K5. I read and read everything I could find. On paper the Sony specs were impressive. The reviews left a little to be desired. Once I found the K5 and read about it I knew I found my camera. Nikons, I just did not care for how they look. With Nikon and Canon having 90% of the market I thought if you are going to compete you need to do it better so I looked at the others. The K5 won out, and I like Canon products, the 60d was what I kept going back to. Monday my K5 shows up hopefully it lives up to expectations.

11-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #17
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings!
Congratulations on your decision to go with the Pentax System! As long as you use the many superb Pentax DA*/FA or Limited optics, you can't go wrong with the K-5! An awesome camera, with many class-leading features, not to mention superb build quality and ergonomics!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, leica, love, macro, nikon, option, pentax, pentax k-5