Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Need a terminal cap for bottom of K5

Anyone know where I can get one of these? Searched Ebay and Google with no luck except some place in the UK. I assume I could go through an authorized dealer but figured ebay or something else would be quicker.

11-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Try here: Pentax K5 & K7 Bottom Terminal Cap - Only 9.99 - SRS Microsystems
01-31-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hey, BigKidneys, that's the K-5 I've just purchased from you and so, it is now my quest for the elusive K-5 "Bottom Cap" (the official part description)...I called Pentax Customer Support 800-877-0155 (the published number on their website)...spoke with a nice guy named Paul. He's forwarding my request to their main parts warehouse where he said it would be sent to me at no charge. So, that's maybe the best way to get one at this point...even though the point may be moot now. For others, try this route. I've purchased other non-standard items from them in the past...as set of shims for my K10d...were less than a buck each. The folks at Penatx support were really easy to deal with...and clearly are concerned with customer satisfaction...Ron J.