Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2011, 08:32 PM - 3 Likes   #1
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
Just a reminder: Pentax 2 year extended Warranty $19



This may show my ignorance but it was pure chance that I found out that Pentax offers a $19 2 year extended warranty on their K body cameras. If I had known at the time I would have purchased one for my K-x. I did this time for the K5.

So, while old hands may be well aware that Adorama, B&H and other ADs sell these warranty cards for genuine Pentax extended warranty's for an absurdly low sum - I believe that many here may be completely unaware of this and miss an opportunity.

You must purchase the extended warranty, in the US at least, within 30 days of the purchase of your K model body. You need to keep copies of the invoice/sales receipt for both the camera and warranty along with the warranty card itself.

Pentax Two Years Extended Warranty for K Series Digital SLR Cameras.
  • Pentax Two Years Extended Warranty for K Series Digital SLR Cameras.
  • FEATURES:
    • PENTAX Imaging Company warrants to the original purchaser the product to operate according to factory specifications for a period of three years from the original date of purchase (one-year standard + two-year extended)
    • Pentax will provide, at no charge, one complete check-up at any time during the warranty period. This includes inspection of all camera functions to see that they meet factory specifications.



Last edited by Docrwm; 12-05-2011 at 08:38 PM.
12-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster
Adam's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Arizona
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 40,994
You should join Pentax's marketing division

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)



PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 4,989
Bought one from B&H with the K-5 on cyber-monday, but didn't get it -- it is backordered. (Yes, the little piece of cardboard that says "extended warranty" is backordered.) If it takes more than 30 days to get it, will it not count?
12-05-2011, 09:03 PM - 2 Likes   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster
Adam's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Arizona
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 40,994
It looks like they are in stock at Adorama, don't think you have to order it the same place.

80227 Pentax 2 Year Extended Warranty for K5, KX and KR Digital SLR Camera (Total Warranty 3 years - 1 Year Standard + 2 Years Additional)


Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)



PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-05-2011, 09:56 PM   #5
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 4,989
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It looks like they are in stock at Adorama, don't think you have to order it the same place.

80227 Pentax 2 Year Extended Warranty for K5, KX and KR Digital SLR Camera (Total Warranty 3 years - 1 Year Standard + 2 Years Additional)
But already paid at B&H, just didn't get it. It is on my receipt so I suppose it will count when they actually send it.
12-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #6
New Member
billylh's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 21
Just ordered my k-5 last week, did not about this and went ahead and purchased it from Adorama. Thanks for the info!

~billy
12-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #7
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Flushing NY
Photos: Albums
Posts: 409
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
So, while old hands may be well aware that Adorama, B&H and other ADs sell these warranty cards for genuine Pentax extended warranty's for an absurdly low sum - I believe that many here may be completely unaware of this and miss an opportunity.
I found it funny that the salesman at B&H who sold me my (first) K-5 denied that Pentax even offered such a warranty and tried a hard sell on a very expensive third party warranty instead. I finally got him to look up the warranty I wanted on their website.

I don't consider the price "absurdly low."
12-06-2011, 05:28 AM   #8
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
You should join Pentax's marketing division
Thanks. Just know that in the feeding frenzy that was CyberMonday some may have missed this and its such an absurdly low sum for 2 years that I can't imagine anyone knowingly skipping it.

As for not considering it "absurdly low" - to each their own. When looked at in the broad market, compared to the "hard sell on a very expensive third party warranty" products that happen, I stand by my attribution.

12-06-2011, 06:00 AM   #9
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Flushing NY
Photos: Albums
Posts: 409
Given it includes the complete check-up, you're probably right.
12-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #10
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Detroit MI, USA
Posts: 502
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote

This may show my ignorance but it was pure chance that I found out that Pentax offers a $19 2 year extended warranty on their K body cameras. If I had known at the time I would have purchased one for my K-x. I did this time for the K5.

So, while old hands may be well aware that Adorama, B&H and other ADs sell these warranty cards for genuine Pentax extended warranty's for an absurdly low sum - I believe that many here may be completely unaware of this and miss an opportunity.

You must purchase the extended warranty, in the US at least, within 30 days of the purchase of your K model body. You need to keep copies of the invoice/sales receipt for both the camera and warranty along with the warranty card itself.



Pentax Two Years Extended Warranty for K Series Digital SLR Cameras.
  • Pentax Two Years Extended Warranty for K Series Digital SLR Cameras.
  • FEATURES:
    • PENTAX Imaging Company warrants to the original purchaser the product to operate according to factory specifications for a period of three years from the original date of purchase (one-year standard + two-year extended)
    • Pentax will provide, at no charge, one complete check-up at any time during the warranty period. This includes inspection of all camera functions to see that they meet factory specifications.
Yep the best warranty dollar for dollar you can get. Pentax has had this warranty for years. I have been pushing if for over 3 years. Pentax at times gives it for free. Whats funny is even when Pentax gives it for free the big two sellers here charged $20. Whats even more funny is how B&H will kinda hide the warranty. Its a must have, its a full manufactors warranty that covers everything except dropping the camera. It also give you a free tune-up during the extended warranty time. A tune-up is a must have after two years of use on a dSLR. However many don't know about it because its kept low. This is the proof that B&H and ADORMA keep it low. Such a fantastic deal should be put up front as a must have choice. But instead they promote there more lucrative more expensive warranties that may not have the must have - Check Up.

For example go to B&H put a K5 in your basket. You will be given a choice of a 5 year $400 plan, a 3 year $205 plan, or no coverage. B&H does not show you can get Pentax great extended warranty that many of us have (like me) for $20. Heck it use to be free from Pentax. For some reason sometimes they show it, sometimes they don't? But its always way down low in a list of needed accessories.

In fact I just checked B&H show the warranty as out of stock. How can a warranty that needs nothing but a receipt from them saying you bought it be out of stock? I know there is warranty cards as I have one. But Pentax does not always make the cards and than only requires a receipt saying you bought it with the camera at an authorized dealer. But ADORAMA does show it on the side for $20 and in stock. Buy your Pentax dSLRs from there until B&H shows it as a option.

Warranties are a high profit game. None can beat Pentax manufactors warranty with free checkUp for free at times or $20. Internet sellers don't make money with you having a warranty like me of 3 years that lets me shoot for 3 years before needing another camera. They do make money if you buy one of their higher cost warranties.
12-06-2011, 06:41 AM   #11
Veteran Member
stormtech's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In the boonies (NW Penna)
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 5,670
I agree that this warranty is a no-brainier - if only they would offer the same for their SDM lenses!
12-06-2011, 07:06 AM - 1 Like   #12
Senior Member




Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 139
I bought my K-5 May 31st this year and on June 10 I contacted Pentax Support via their online chat system, and here is what they told me:

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Paul C.
Al: I bought a K-5 2 weeks ago. I saw pentax offers an extended warranty for this camera. Can I still purchase this extended warranty or it is only valid if purchased at the same time as the camera?
Paul C: you would qualify for the extended warranty up to 90 days after purchase
Al: Do I have to purchase it from the same reseller? I bought camera from B&H but they are out of stock. Can I purchase it from Adorama?
Al: Also, Is there any registration required? I already registered the camera. Not sure if camera and extended warranty need to be registered at the same time?
Paul C: usually yes , you may need to send a prof of purchase but it's usually not a problem
Paul C: just keep your proof of purchase and the ext.warranty card ( when you get it)
Al: Thats all I had. Thank you.
Paul C: you will need to submit a copy should you need any warranty work
Paul C: Thank you for dropping by, Al, and have a great weekend !
Al: You too. Thanks.
Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

Based on this you have up to 90days from purchase to get the extended warranty. Also shows that you can buy it from a different seller if not available where you bought it.
12-06-2011, 09:23 AM - 1 Like   #13
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by apac Quote
I bought my K-5 May 31st this year and on June 10 I contacted Pentax Support via their online chat system, and here is what they told me:

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Paul C.
Al: I bought a K-5 2 weeks ago. I saw pentax offers an extended warranty for this camera. Can I still purchase this extended warranty or it is only valid if purchased at the same time as the camera?
Paul C: you would qualify for the extended warranty up to 90 days after purchase
Al: Do I have to purchase it from the same reseller? I bought camera from B&H but they are out of stock. Can I purchase it from Adorama?
Al: Also, Is there any registration required? I already registered the camera. Not sure if camera and extended warranty need to be registered at the same time?
Paul C: usually yes , you may need to send a prof of purchase but it's usually not a problem
Paul C: just keep your proof of purchase and the ext.warranty card ( when you get it)
Al: Thats all I had. Thank you.
Paul C: you will need to submit a copy should you need any warranty work
Paul C: Thank you for dropping by, Al, and have a great weekend !
Al: You too. Thanks.
Thank you for using InstantService. You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

Based on this you have up to 90days from purchase to get the extended warranty. Also shows that you can buy it from a different seller if not available where you bought it.
I appreciate that information but its inconsistent with the information found elsewhere. This from the PentaxUSA website itself - Product Repair & Service - PENTAX Imaging USA. Which does not say anything other than "at the same time". BTW, Amazon sells it for a $1 less at $18.95.

Warranty
Information


Standard PENTAX Warranty

PENTAX products originally distributed by PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600, Denver, Colorado 80202, have a limited One-Year Warranty starting from the date of purchase. This limited warranty covers any defects in original factory materials and workmanship. If your PENTAX product malfunctions due to such a defect within this one-year period, PENTAX Imaging Company will repair it at no charge within a reasonable amount of time. This warranty does not cover any damage caused to the product, including, but not limited to: impact, moisture, liquid, sand, excessive temperature, battery leakage, chemical corrosion, mishandling, operation contrary to operating instructions, tampering, modification, or servicing by an unauthorized repair shop. PENTAX shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, such as memory cards, batteries, travel expenses, loss of time, etc. This warranty only applies to PENTAX photographic equipment originally distributed in the United States by PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600, Denver, Colorado 80202

Sport Optics "Worry-Free" Warranty

The PENTAX “Worry-Free” Warranty is available on all PENTAX Sport Optics products purchased in the United States, on or after March 1, 2006, from an authorized PENTAX Sport Optics dealer.

PENTAX Sport Optics products are of the highest optical and mechanical quality. If your PENTAX Binocular, Spotting Scope or Riflescope purchased in the USA from an authorized PENTAX Sport Optics dealer requires repair, PENTAX will repair or replace it to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95, to cover handling and return shipping.* This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss. (Replacement may be with comparable model at PENTAX’s discretion if the original model is no longer available.)

*Applies only to unmodified equipment or product with modifications performed by authorized PENTAX repair personnel.

Extended Warranties

PENTAX Imaging Company offers optional Extended Limited Warranty coverage on select DSLRs and Optio series cameras.

The PENTAX Extended Limited Warranty includes one complete check-up to be provided anytime during the warranty period. The inspection covers all camera functions to ensure each meets factory specifications. You must keep a copy of your extended warranty card along with a copy of your original purchase receipt to receive warranty service.

For Factory Service, please send to:
PENTAX SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
250 N. 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226

In your package, please include the following:
A. A copy of the Extended Warranty Card.
B. A copy of your dated proof of purchase (sales receipt, charge slip, etc.).
C. A note describing the problem with a complete return address.
D. All necessary items, such as batteries or other items related to the problem.
E. Any sample pictures. Please include your memory card with images that show the problem.
F. A check or money order in the amount of $19.95 to cover shipping and handling.
NOT VALID IN FLORIDA, THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW

Extended Warranty Statement
1. The extended limited warranty is registered with PENTAX Imaging Company. It is not refundable or transferable and is only valid if received at the same time as the purchase of a new PENTAX Camera, which is covered by a PENTAX New Product One-Year Limited Warranty. This extended warranty applies only to the PENTAX Cameras distributed solely by the U.S. distributor, PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600 Denver, Colorado 80202 and purchased from a PENTAX authorized dealer.
2. PENTAX Imaging Company warrants to the original purchaser the product, once registration is completed, to operate according to factory specifications for a period of three years from the original date of purchase (one-year standard + two-year extended). This warranty is limited to the repair, adjustment or replacement of defective parts at PENTAX's option.
3. Furthermore, PENTAX will provide, at no charge, one complete check-up at any time during the warranty period. This includes inspection of all camera functions to see that they meet factory specifications.
4. This warranty shall NOT apply if it is shown by PENTAX that the defect or malfunction was caused by damage resulting from operation of the product contrary to instructions contained in the owner's manual, or any misuse or abuse of the product. Also, this warranty does not cover any defect which has occurred as a result of any modification or servicing performed by anyone other than PENTAX Imaging Company. Routine cleaning and normal cosmetic and mechanical wear are not covered under the terms of this warranty, except as described under #3 above.
5. PENTAX 's sole responsibility is as set forth above. PENTAX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (such as damaged memory cards, processing, travel, batteries, etc.) RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Since some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, this limitation may not apply to you.
6. If this product needs service, pack it carefully, using ample packing material to prevent damage during shipment, and mail it to the PENTAX Service Center, postage prepaid and insured. NOTE: PENTAX Imaging Company will not assume the responsibility for damages or loss encountered in transit, but will assist the sender in processing any claims whenever possible.

NOT VALID IN FLORIDA,THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS U.S.A. EXTENDED WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WHEN CAMERA IS SENT TO PENTAX IMAGING COMPANY.
12-06-2011, 09:29 AM   #14
Veteran Member
Docrwm's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 11,275
Original Poster
Not to beat the already dead horse too much but there seem to be a variety of price points for this warranty through Amazon. Can't make too much out of all this but the price ranges from around $6 to $19.95????

http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-K-7-Ext.../dp/B002KP1ZZC

http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-Extende...3188815&sr=1-6

http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-DSLR-2-...3188815&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new
12-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #15
Senior Member




Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 139
QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
I appreciate that information but its inconsistent with the information found elsewhere. This from the PentaxUSA website itself - Product Repair & Service - PENTAX Imaging USA. Which does not say anything other than "at the same time". BTW, Amazon sells it for a $1 less at $18.95.

Warranty
Information


Standard PENTAX Warranty

PENTAX products originally distributed by PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600, Denver, Colorado 80202, have a limited One-Year Warranty starting from the date of purchase. This limited warranty covers any defects in original factory materials and workmanship. If your PENTAX product malfunctions due to such a defect within this one-year period, PENTAX Imaging Company will repair it at no charge within a reasonable amount of time. This warranty does not cover any damage caused to the product, including, but not limited to: impact, moisture, liquid, sand, excessive temperature, battery leakage, chemical corrosion, mishandling, operation contrary to operating instructions, tampering, modification, or servicing by an unauthorized repair shop. PENTAX shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages, such as memory cards, batteries, travel expenses, loss of time, etc. This warranty only applies to PENTAX photographic equipment originally distributed in the United States by PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600, Denver, Colorado 80202

Sport Optics "Worry-Free" Warranty

The PENTAX “Worry-Free” Warranty is available on all PENTAX Sport Optics products purchased in the United States, on or after March 1, 2006, from an authorized PENTAX Sport Optics dealer.

PENTAX Sport Optics products are of the highest optical and mechanical quality. If your PENTAX Binocular, Spotting Scope or Riflescope purchased in the USA from an authorized PENTAX Sport Optics dealer requires repair, PENTAX will repair or replace it to the original purchaser (even if damaged by fault) for a charge of $19.95, to cover handling and return shipping.* This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, theft or loss. (Replacement may be with comparable model at PENTAX’s discretion if the original model is no longer available.)

*Applies only to unmodified equipment or product with modifications performed by authorized PENTAX repair personnel.

Extended Warranties

PENTAX Imaging Company offers optional Extended Limited Warranty coverage on select DSLRs and Optio series cameras.

The PENTAX Extended Limited Warranty includes one complete check-up to be provided anytime during the warranty period. The inspection covers all camera functions to ensure each meets factory specifications. You must keep a copy of your extended warranty card along with a copy of your original purchase receipt to receive warranty service.

For Factory Service, please send to:
PENTAX SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
250 N. 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226

In your package, please include the following:
A. A copy of the Extended Warranty Card.
B. A copy of your dated proof of purchase (sales receipt, charge slip, etc.).
C. A note describing the problem with a complete return address.
D. All necessary items, such as batteries or other items related to the problem.
E. Any sample pictures. Please include your memory card with images that show the problem.
F. A check or money order in the amount of $19.95 to cover shipping and handling.
NOT VALID IN FLORIDA, THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW

Extended Warranty Statement
1. The extended limited warranty is registered with PENTAX Imaging Company. It is not refundable or transferable and is only valid if received at the same time as the purchase of a new PENTAX Camera, which is covered by a PENTAX New Product One-Year Limited Warranty. This extended warranty applies only to the PENTAX Cameras distributed solely by the U.S. distributor, PENTAX Imaging Company, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600 Denver, Colorado 80202 and purchased from a PENTAX authorized dealer.
2. PENTAX Imaging Company warrants to the original purchaser the product, once registration is completed, to operate according to factory specifications for a period of three years from the original date of purchase (one-year standard + two-year extended). This warranty is limited to the repair, adjustment or replacement of defective parts at PENTAX's option.
3. Furthermore, PENTAX will provide, at no charge, one complete check-up at any time during the warranty period. This includes inspection of all camera functions to see that they meet factory specifications.
4. This warranty shall NOT apply if it is shown by PENTAX that the defect or malfunction was caused by damage resulting from operation of the product contrary to instructions contained in the owner's manual, or any misuse or abuse of the product. Also, this warranty does not cover any defect which has occurred as a result of any modification or servicing performed by anyone other than PENTAX Imaging Company. Routine cleaning and normal cosmetic and mechanical wear are not covered under the terms of this warranty, except as described under #3 above.
5. PENTAX 's sole responsibility is as set forth above. PENTAX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (such as damaged memory cards, processing, travel, batteries, etc.) RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Since some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, this limitation may not apply to you.
6. If this product needs service, pack it carefully, using ample packing material to prevent damage during shipment, and mail it to the PENTAX Service Center, postage prepaid and insured. NOTE: PENTAX Imaging Company will not assume the responsibility for damages or loss encountered in transit, but will assist the sender in processing any claims whenever possible.

NOT VALID IN FLORIDA,THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS U.S.A. EXTENDED WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WHEN CAMERA IS SENT TO PENTAX IMAGING COMPANY.
I don't disagree with your comment, I saw that too on their website... But that is what Pentax customer service told me... and has told several other forum members as well... For example check this thread out:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-k-5-forum/157886-k5-2-year-extended-warranty.html

I will just keep a copy of that Chat in case I ever need to use my extended warranty and hope for the best. For $20 I took my chance.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, camera, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, pentax, pentax k-5, purchase, specifications, time, warranty
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
K5 2 year Extended Warranty interested_observer Pentax K-5 21 12-06-2011 11:58 AM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax K-7 + 2 Extra Batteries + 2 Year Extended warranty + more.... manishved Sold Items 7 08-22-2011 07:08 AM
3-year extended warranty+repair/replacement for $300 for K-5 Eric Seavey Pentax K-5 23 11-26-2010 02:06 PM
free Pentax k-7 2 year extended warranty ended? lwsy711 Pentax DSLR Discussion 29 08-27-2010 03:17 PM
PENTAX K20D Kit at WalMart for $670 w/free 3 year extended warranty!! Buddha Jones Pentax DSLR Discussion 9 06-19-2009 03:17 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:34 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top