Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2011, 02:43 AM - 1 Like   #16
Veteran Member




Join Date: Aug 2009
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,236
QuoteOriginally posted by liukaitc Quote
wa...u finished so fast..
they have pentax Q in there? which ep?
I only watched a few ep (because this drama is not really my taste), so did not see Q....
They have her using the Q when she is spying on a guy in episode 3. The funny thing is they have her a long distance from the subject and she is using the standard prime lens.


pentaxqjp | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

12-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #17
Junior Member




Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 37
QuoteOriginally posted by sjwaldron Quote
It's cool to see our gear in a dorama.
I regularly find Pentax stuff on Adorama.

12-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #18
Veteran Member




Join Date: Aug 2009
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,236
QuoteOriginally posted by rjcassara Quote
I regularly find Pentax stuff on Adorama.

Let me write that in katakana for you then. ドラマ

12-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #19
Veteran Member
crewl1's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 9,795
QuoteOriginally posted by sjwaldron Quote
The funny thing is they have her a long distance from the subject and she is using the standard prime lens.
I wouldn't fault her for that, or really anything for that matter

12-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #20
Veteran Member




Join Date: Aug 2009
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,236
QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
I wouldn't fault her for that, or really anything for that matter
Indeed. Well, I'd blame the directors or whatever for not knowing cameras. They could have at least used the zoom lens, or even an adapter with a k-mount lens and it really would have worked.
12-30-2011, 08:12 PM   #21
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 4,989
QuoteOriginally posted by sjwaldron Quote
Indeed. Well, I'd blame the directors or whatever for not knowing cameras. They could have at least used the zoom lens, or even an adapter with a k-mount lens and it really would have worked.
If the only point was that they were keeping track of what someone was doing, a telephoto is not necessary.
12-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #22
Veteran Member




Join Date: Aug 2009
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,236
QuoteOriginally posted by vonBaloney Quote
If the only point was that they were keeping track of what someone was doing, a telephoto is not necessary.
You would have to see the show. She was a far distance behind the subject and the result later shown in print form was from a telephoto lens (A crop would have been unlikely considering the distances.). Had she been using an adapted k-mount lens it would have actually worked as the prints looked.

Not sure how this turned into a debate thread.
12-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #23
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 4,989
QuoteOriginally posted by sjwaldron Quote
You would have to see the show. She was a far distance behind the subject and the result later shown in print form was from a telephoto lens (A crop would have been unlikely considering the distances.). Had she been using an adapted k-mount lens it would have actually worked as the prints looked.
Pentax quality is just that high! The ability to divine impossible details from photos with magical sharpening software is just one of those things that has become a movie/TV convention...

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, pentax, pentax k-5
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drama Queen Fl_Gulfer General Talk 2 02-16-2011 12:23 PM
More Doggy Drama mel General Talk 8 07-22-2010 12:30 PM
doggy drama mel General Talk 44 02-06-2010 05:05 PM
Drama at Penmon Point simonkit Post Your Photos! 12 01-18-2009 04:36 PM
Drama NaClH2O Post Your Photos! 7 05-16-2007 12:30 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top