Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by felixkh Quote
Great that you found the way to correct it. One thing about the SD card. Do not use any cheap bran but getr the well known brands instead like Sandisk. Go for the Ultra II or the Extreme and they should be able to gt you going without any problems.
Thank you,
I always use sandisk. Bought this one cheap on ebay. You hear of copies though mmmmmm makes you wonder !!!!!!

01-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You need to look up how to use the USER modes. They can allow wholesale changes to settings with the turn of the mode dial.

Jack
01-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jbinpg Quote
You need to look up how to use the USER modes. They can allow wholesale changes to settings with the turn of the mode dial.

Jack
Blimey.... Yes that works Jack..... Nice !!!!!
I had my doubts about that one, but yes, it works. I went on my usual AV working mode... set jpg.... activated HDR etc !
I then switched to USER mode..... Yes... all there and in raw !
Even better.... while working in user mode, any alterations made, like anti shake etc, can still be used and activate, while simply switching
the camera off and on resets everything back to normal !!!! Diffrent.... but thats not a bad way of working at all.
As I wrote that.... it made me think and wonder.... Guess what lol....
USER mode.... Switched to jpeg... HDR activated along with Bracketing etc no probs ! Turned camera off then back on... Bingo... Back to normal and RAW !!!! A very different way of working... but actualy... thats quite brilliant.
OK !!! Im fully converted now lol
Your a Star Jack ! I suppose you want two pints now lol
01-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm a Guinness guy so a couple of real pints would be just fine