Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
follow-up.... BIG problem with the sonia item i'd bought a while ago... the rubber cup had fallen off (like a dolt, didn't notice it right away)... so i'd gone out shooting, when i noticed what i thought was a smudge in the upper left corner of the right lens of my glasses... naw... wasn't dirt.. what i'd received were a series of small scratches from the eyepiece minus the eyecup... know i should've checked the gear first... took it for granted... net result... good thing i've got the $29 scratch policy from lenscrafters from my glasses...
i superglued the eyecup to it's mount... but would not buy this item again, nor recommend it....

07-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #17
Inactive Account

There's a thread on the other site about adapting a Hoodman HEYEC18G to a K-5. I tried it and am so far happy with it. It does partially block the top quarter of the back LCD screen though since it extends down so far.
Eye Cup for Pentax K-5 Solved: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review