Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-23-2012, 11:05 AM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by RonHendriks1966 Quote
Are you planning to take your leftover shutteractuations with you in your grave? I guess they are there to use and use for the pictures one likes to take. I think these are wel spend
That's what I said too, such result is priceless but I think it needs to point out that the shutter has its own lifespan and should be a factor to be considered.

I personally would not use such timelapse thing profusionly with a DSLR - epecially a K5, I would use something else more built for such technique like a video camera. When you think about it, at 5,000 shutters/timelapse, there are ~20 times in 100,000 shutter rated camera... at that rate I don't think I'll have too much to take with me in my grave...

Like the OP said, it is his money so it's up to him to use it as he sees fit.

Last edited by ducdao; 04-23-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, pentax k-5, timelapse