Camera Shutter Count

05-11-2012, 01:48 PM   #32
Inactive Account

So - HOW IS IT???
05-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #33
Forum Member

Original Poster
Hi Again,

It came, just as I was leaving for work. Everything appears to be in order. The battery is on charge, and I'll try it out tomorrow.

As Matt at Pentax told me, there's no way to tell for sure if it's an "authorized" camera. The lens and body were in separate boxes, but I don't know if that is unusual. I guess I'll just hope for the best. It's a nice looking camera, and I anticipate much enjoyment with it.

Take care, Tom
05-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #34
Forum Member

Original Poster
Hi Folks,

I fired a few shots just to get familar with the camera, and everything appears to work just fine. Tomorrow I'll have some fun.

Thanks, Tom

05-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #35
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Tatume Quote
Hi Again,

It came, just as I was leaving for work. Everything appears to be in order. The battery is on charge, and I'll try it out tomorrow.

As Matt at Pentax told me, there's no way to tell for sure if it's an "authorized" camera. The lens and body were in separate boxes, but I don't know if that is unusual. I guess I'll just hope for the best. It's a nice looking camera, and I anticipate much enjoyment with it.

Take care, Tom
I ordered mine with the "kit" lens. When I received it, it came in one big black & white box. Then inside were sub compartments made from plain unmarked cardboard with each sub-part of the kit inside. I guess it does not really matter how it came boxed up as long as you get everything and it all works properly.
05-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #36
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tatume Quote
I fired a few shots
Glad you got a camera, I am surprised.