Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
rlatjsrud

Have a trip to Delaware

on this Wednesday, I'm going to Delaware state for landscape. This is my third time to have a trip to other state. I want to take great landscape and star trail!!! but I need to know the place to take pictures. so I'm trying to get some information at internet... I'm looking for like prairie and forest place... I'm going to sleep there for one night so it has to be near the camping ground...

Any good place to take landscape??

07-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #2

Delaware has a pretty good state park system. You can check out their website: Delaware State Parks - We're Saving a Place for You!

There's some thick forested areas as well as open fields at Brandywine and the Woodlawn Wildlife Refuge. There's also Cape Henlopen and Lums Pond. I believe there are cabins at Cape Henlopen for camping. Remember that Maryland borders Delaware, and it's only a short drive away. Maryland also has some very scenic areas such as Fair Hill.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, delaware, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, landscape, pentax k-5, trip