Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #1

RAW FX button problems.

I was letting a friend look at my camera a few days ago and he pressed the RAW FX button. Now it shoots both RAW DNG + Jpg. . I really don't want it to do that . I just want it shooing in RAW DNG

I've looked at the Custom Button settings and for RAW FX button the box is checked for cancel after one shot. I can't seem to figure out how to get it to only do one RAW DNG.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced!

07-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
It's probably easiest to go into menu and set file format to "RAW" instead of "RAW+".

You might also want to setup the RAW-button so that pressing it changes from RAW+ to RAW and untick cancel after 1 shot, so you only has to press RAW-button if it ever happen again.
07-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for the help! Don't know which suggestion fixed it but it's back to normal now. I would have thought that by having the box checked, that it would have only taken one shot.