Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K5 II Orders: Warranty at Adorama

When I bought my K5 from Adorama, I got a 2 year extra warranty for $19.95.

I'm ready to order a K5 IIs and wonder if there is still a good deal for warranties available?

Dave

09-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
Inactive Account

only way to know is ask them

QuoteOriginally posted by GDRoth Quote
When I bought my K5 from Adorama, I got a 2 year extra warranty for $19.95.

I'm ready to order a K5 IIs and wonder if there is still a good deal for warranties available?

Dave
09-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
Veteran Member

There have been for each dSLR Pentax has produced. The warrant that has been used is the one for K cameras, in fact that's what it's called -the K series extended warranty.
Pentax 2 Years Extended Warranty for K5 / K30 / K01 / K series DSLR 80227
09-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
There have been for each dSLR Pentax has produced. The warrant that has been used is the one for K cameras, in fact that's what it's called -the K series extended warranty.
Pentax 2 Years Extended Warranty for K5 / K30 / K01 / K series DSLR 80227
The above warranty should work for the K-5 II also.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #5
Inactive Account

where is the best place to pre-order the K-5 IIs , and know that it will be delivered quickly ? I already have my K-5 sold, and cant risk being without a body for too long. Will B&H start shipping on the 15th, or do they have to wait a few days to actually receive the products from Pentax ? I know this is all stuff you might not be able to answer, I was just curious if anyone had any past experience with pre-ordering a pentax ?
09-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I've had good experiences (including my K5) with Adorama....................I'm planning to call them tomorrow to make sure the 2 year warranty is available and place my order for the K5 IIs.................I'm keeping my K5 as my backup (mostly for my 15mm LTD)