Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2768 Likes Search this Thread
06-06-2015, 12:42 PM   #1006
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
One from my first motorbike ride, a while ago.

06-06-2015, 03:05 PM - 2 Likes   #1007
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by 12345 Quote
@fs999 those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! The bokeh is definitely unique compared to a "regular" lens.
Thank you ! Superb shot !

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
FS did not respond to my request for a large version of that #7 flower photo I want to print for my Mom. Maybe FS doesn't like my poor old 89 year old Mom? Maybe he wants her to suffer her remaining few years without that gorgeous shot hanging on her wall?
I find that hard to believe? However...I am turning it over to the Otis Investigation Service to see if he can find any dirt on FS and maybe I will print that and hang it on her wall? Maybe FS just doesn't like old people? Maybe he doesn't share, even though Otis is his biggest fan? Who knows?

Let's hear from you FS? You need to defend yourself...the Army of Otis is huge...and has an entire Division stationed in Europe....
I thought it was Otis' request, I know that his mom doesn't have a bathroom !
And I gave a 45" printout to a representant of Otis in Europe... Don't know what happened to it...

Click on the photos for detail...

06-06-2015, 07:23 PM   #1008
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
fs999. I love everything you are taking. Just about every picture I see just makes feel a sense of "woah!"

I am not really even that into nature photgraphy, but your photos are pushing me towards trying some out myself. Excellent work.
06-06-2015, 09:58 PM   #1009
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by fs999 Quote
Click on the photos for detail...
My favorites are #4, 5, 6, 8 10. Great work.

06-07-2015, 01:00 PM   #1010
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by HeavyCorPhotography Quote
fs999. I love everything you are taking. Just about every picture I see just makes feel a sense of "woah!"
QuoteOriginally posted by Hattifnatt Quote
My favorites are #4, 5, 6, 8 10. Great work.
Thank you very much !
06-07-2015, 03:04 PM   #1011
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Hattifnatt Quote
One from my first motorbike ride, a while ago.
I really like that shot...nice composition and great mood.

QuoteOriginally posted by fs999 Quote
I thought it was Otis' request, I know that his mom doesn't have a bathroom !
And I gave a 45" printout to a representant of Otis in Europe... Don't know what happened to it...
So you gave the file for my Mom's wall photo to a critter known to eat anything and everything he can get in his little paws? FS.....here in Texas that is not what we call "Big Brain Thinking".

Here are a few from my "cheater branch"...a branch I screwed on to a tree trunk to get better background bokeh.

FS.....A representative of Otis will be stopping by to pick up that high powered lens you use for free cleaning and inspection.....you will no doubt give it to him....just like that file for my Mom's photo...right?

Regards!
06-07-2015, 05:02 PM   #1012
Forum Member

Last edited by raymondjackso25; 06-07-2015 at 05:26 PM.
06-07-2015, 10:45 PM   #1013

Photos: Albums
Amazing shots everybody

FS, Rupert, Raymond, Hatti and 12345.
Was really busy last week, hopefully I can get some photographs this week.

/Leon
06-08-2015, 12:45 AM   #1014
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thank you Leon !

Nice shots Raymond !

FS.....A representative of Otis will be stopping by to pick up that high powered lens you use for free cleaning and inspection.....you will no doubt give it to him....just like that file for my Mom's photo...right?
I will give him my wooden leg, this damned winky woodpecker made some holes in it

06-08-2015, 05:38 AM - 1 Like   #1015
Veteran Member

FS...That shot and the one just above it are two of my favorites!

When you get your wooden leg back from the squirrels, it will make a great toothpick!

Regards!

Don't Forget!
----The Big Squirrel Frenzy is underway over on Post Your Photos. Get over there and post a few squirrel shots!
This little guy has climbed up high to get a better view of the Handsome Squirrels that will be posted!

06-08-2015, 10:55 AM - 1 Like   #1016
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ravenspurn Quote
Amazing shots everybody FS, Rupert, Raymond, Hatti and 12345.
Thank you. Some more shots with the K5IIs:

06-08-2015, 06:43 PM   #1017
Veteran Member

I was experimenting with my 100mm macro lens with extension tubes... Lit with a Yongnuo II speedlight diffused with a white plastic bowl.

If you view the high resolution file, you can see the individual "eyes" in it's compound eyes...
06-08-2015, 09:48 PM   #1018
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

So you gave the file for my Mom's wall photo to a critter known to eat anything and everything he can get in his little paws? FS.....here in Texas that is not what we call "Big Brain Thinking".

Here are a few from my "cheater branch"...a branch I screwed on to a tree trunk to get better background bokeh.

Regards!
Gorgeous shots!
06-09-2015, 06:37 PM - 1 Like   #1019
Veteran Member

Hattifnatt...I really like those too...they have a real "film look" to them....I like that!

12345...Nice fly shot, the lighting looks good too. I'm not a fly fan...but I bet you aren't either!

jva59...Thank you!

Here is the little Newbie squirrel FS...named after our FS here, of course. He is a real little character, and very mischievous. When the feed ran low, he got in the box to hog what was left, keeping even the adult squirrels out of luck.

Notice the bottom of his little tiny feet. In all my years around squirrels, I think this is the first time I have ever seen the soles of a squirrel's foot!
He stayed in there for almost an hour...got every sunflower seed there was. It was 95F and 75% humidity here today...I could see him as I worked in my shop. Don't know how he could stand the heat, it was killing me!

Regards!
06-09-2015, 11:56 PM   #1020
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

He stayed in there for almost an hour...got every sunflower seed there was. It was 95F and 75% humidity here today...I could see him as I worked in my shop. Don't know how he could stand the heat, it was killing me!
He's like me, he loves heat