Photos: Gallery
B&W long exposure with the K5IIs.

07-01-2015, 07:36 PM   #1082
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by th1952 Quote
Otis sure knows how to get comfortable.
He sure does, and he can do it most anywhere!

Regards!
07-01-2015, 11:55 PM   #1083
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Not you Otis...you big photo hog!
Nice carpet !

Nice shot Hattifnaff !
He sure does, and he can do it most anywhere!
If you turn the photo on 90° it is Otis Astronut !

Click on the photos for details...

07-02-2015, 08:36 AM   #1084
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by fs999 Quote
If you turn the photo on 90° it is Otis Astronut !
You certainly go the "nut" part right FS!

#5 is my favorite...just love that bokeh! I'd trade a trainload of squirrels for that Triumph.....looks to be in great condition...can you tell me more about it?

Great shots as always FS!

A couple of Jpegs from the K5IIs yesterday afternoon...

Waiting for corn delivery.....

Getting impatient for corn delivery!

Regards!

07-02-2015, 11:24 AM   #1085
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thank you Rupert ! Superb shots !

Hurry else your house will burn !
07-03-2015, 12:32 PM - 4 Likes   #1086

Posted most in another thread, but since I shoot with a K5IIs...

Muskoka Stream

Mt. Nemo Sunrise

Crooks Hollow

4 Surfers

Mill St. Falls

Behind Hamilton

07-03-2015, 04:11 PM - 2 Likes   #1087
Veteran Member

Hurry else your house will burn !
FS- I got out there just in time...Otis was pulling out his Bic lighter and a can of kerosene.

Hope Otis doesn't see this sweet little female Cardinal...you know how he hates me to waste space on "worthless birdies".

Regards!

Read This: I see new faces over here off and on, many with some nice work, but who fail to participate with any comment, conversation, or otherwise acknowledge that anyone else has posted a thing.
I don't want to be the "Bad Guy"...but I like this thread and what I get to view here. Threads die when no one participates with anyone else. That would be a shame for such a great camera as the K5IIs and the wonderful shots that can be, and are, posted here.

I posted this over in the Lounge a while back, and mutual involvement has greatly improved......it was not meant with malice, but with a hope that it would improve posting enthusiasm....and it has!
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/132-pentaxian-lounge/296979-ugly-posters-you-one.html

07-04-2015, 03:33 AM   #1088
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Superb shots GnipGnop !

Let's hurry, Otis is occupied in the ugly posters post...

Nice birdy Rupert !
07-04-2015, 08:07 AM   #1089
Veteran Member

Nice birdy Rupert !
Thanks FS!

Let's hurry, Otis is occupied in the ugly posters post...
Yep, he will miss that birdie I posted while he is collecting data on those "Ugly Posters" so he can hack their computers, send his Army squirrels out to eat their car wiring, burn down their houses and worst of all attack and bite them when catching them off guard.
The bites themselves are not life threatening......but they do cause permanent erectile dysfunction.

So soon we can reply to all Ugly Posters using only one name..."Limpy".

As in....."Nice shots Limpy, you're getting up there with the Pros, good to see something from you is getting up!"

Or......"Nice shot Limpy, but your shots do seem a little "soft" lately?"

Best Regards!
Rupert
07-04-2015, 08:49 AM   #1090
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Read This: I see new faces over here off and on, many with some nice work, but who fail to participate with any comment, conversation, or otherwise acknowledge that anyone else has posted a thing.
I'm sorry.
07-04-2015, 09:34 AM   #1091
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Hattifnatt Quote
I'm sorry.
Hilarious! So refreshing to see an honest poster and one that does not want to post "softly" or be called Limpy!

Join us here in a little comment and conversation as often as you can, we will appreciate your inclusion, and...now that you have joined us...I will say it...your wonderful shots posted here in the K5IIs thread.

I realize some are not much on conversation, like big mouth Rupert, but a few words of comment or conversation can make a person's involvement here most satisfying. Old FS is a man of few words, but you can always count on him for those words....that's plenty good for me...and Otis too!

Relax Hattifnatt! Otis just took you off his list, your worries are over! Your girlfriend, partner or wife can thank you for your courage to come forward as an Ugly Poster and mend your Ugly ways!

Like one of those old time revivals.....where some old charismatic preacher is urging lost sinners to come forward and confess their sins....Otis is begging other Ugly Posters to step up and confess and join our group of Happy Posters! Don't delay, step out today before it is too late and "things" stop working for you!

Listen to his message repent today before it is too late!

You can run but you can't hide...Otis sees all, he will find you!

Best Regards!
Rupert
07-04-2015, 01:00 PM   #1092
Forum Member

07-04-2015, 02:10 PM   #1093
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

But I can see his balls
07-04-2015, 02:19 PM   #1094
Brooke Meyer

Raleigh Farmers Market

Wife wanted a case of canning tomatoes. A walk through the Raleigh Farmers Market with a K5IIs & DA 17-70.

Gallery on my blog post Colors of July
07-04-2015, 05:25 PM   #1095
Pentaxian

Hilarious! So refreshing to see an honest poster and one that does not want to post "softly" or be called Limpy!

Join us here in a little comment and conversation as often as you can, we will appreciate your inclusion, and...now that you have joined us...I will say it...your wonderful shots posted here in the K5IIs thread.

I realize some are not much on conversation, like big mouth Rupert, but a few words of comment or conversation can make a person's involvement here most satisfying. Old FS is a man of few words, but you can always count on him for those words....that's plenty good for me...and Otis too!

Relax Hattifnatt! Otis just took you off his list, your worries are over! Your girlfriend, partner or wife can thank you for your courage to come forward as an Ugly Poster and mend your Ugly ways!

Like one of those old time revivals.....where some old charismatic preacher is urging lost sinners to come forward and confess their sins....Otis is begging other Ugly Posters to step up and confess and join our group of Happy Posters! Don't delay, step out today before it is too late and "things" stop working for you!

Listen to his message repent today before it is too late!

Best Regards!
Rupert
Whoa, I think that squirrel is dangling his participles!!

Last edited by th1952; 07-04-2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: new comment