Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-08-2015, 09:56 AM   #1276
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dakight Quote
Crimson Glory
Lovely shot! Did you happen to notice any of the above shots by other posters? Maybe FS posts so many fantastic shots that they have become boring? Certainly NOT for me...or my pal Otis! We crave seeing his next posts!

Perhaps if drag and drop is best suited to a busy schedule, this will be a great thread for hurried posters, it was created just for them!
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/132-pentaxian-lounge/301157-ugly-posters-...post-here.html

I kind of like it myself at times, but in threads like this one I feel an obligation to comment on the hard work of others, after all, I don't want them to think I don't see their effort or worse, think only of myself. Now I know you are a good guy, and don't think like an Ugly Poster..but if you get to feeling Ugly every so soften...as we all do...there is a place for us......it's just not here!

Best Regards!

08-08-2015, 12:42 PM   #1277
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Nice shot dakight !

Click on the photos for details...

Last edited by fs999; 08-09-2015 at 08:20 AM.
08-08-2015, 09:04 PM   #1278
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Fantastic shots! I love them all but the windmill is my favorite. I can almost see Don Quixote' out there doing battle.
08-09-2015, 06:16 AM   #1279
Loyal Site Supporter

FS....I really like #1 and two of the others are my favorites, but I can't name them because you didn't give them a number and I got all confused about which was what. I thought you were going to help out a poor old handicapped guy by numbering? With two bad feet it is just too hard to pick out photos with no numbers.

Have you no mercy for the handicapped?

I showed you my bad left foot, maybe you need to see my right one too?

If you had bad feet like these, surely you would want others to number their photos for you too?

Regards!

08-09-2015, 08:23 AM   #1280
Pentaxian

Thank you dakight !

No, no. Sorry, I thought it was only for one post
08-09-2015, 10:07 AM   #1281
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by fs999 Quote
No, no. Sorry, I thought it was only for one post
Apology accepted....make it easier for us old handicapped people. Others may need some numbers too, just imagine how confused a person might get with two bad knees or a broken hip?

Otis says that he has a few blind squirrels he looks after and wants to know if it is asking too much for you to post some of your shots in braille? I told him I'd ask, but we need to draw the line somewhere? Next thing you know he will want your photos delivered by FedX along with a six pack of cold beer to ease his arthritis pain?

Regards!
08-09-2015, 02:21 PM   #1282

Nice shot dakight !

I really like #9, although the rest are excellent as well.
08-09-2015, 04:49 PM   #1283
Loyal Site Supporter

Dakight...Now that you have joined the conversation (Thank You!) yours was a lovely hibiscus shot.....I grew them for several years until the climate just got too hot around here for successful growing.

FS...Thank you for remembering the handicapped! We can discuss the braille, FedX and cold beer at a later time. Meanwhile, now that you have provided those nice numbers, add #9 and #10 to my list of favs in that series. I am drawn to #5....could you tell us more about that one?

The tomatoes are coincidental to the movie I am kind of watching...Fried Green Tomatoes...I watch a little and surf a little.....probably won't understand a damn thing by missing most of the movie but I will remember your red tomatoes.....Priorities are priorities!

Regards!

08-10-2015, 09:13 AM   #1284
Loyal Site Supporter

Ever get a toe itch?

Regards!
08-10-2015, 01:10 PM   #1285
Loyal Site Supporter

"I can't go on like this, somethin's gotta give!"

"It's all because of those damn squirrels, I just know it."

Squirrels have been running off the Jays all morning. I guess they have had enough of them stealing their roasted peanuts?

Regards!
08-10-2015, 01:15 PM   #1286
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
FS...Thank you for remembering the handicapped! We can discuss the braille, FedX and cold beer at a later time. Meanwhile, now that you have provided those nice numbers, add #9 and #10 to my list of favs in that series.
Thank you ! I sended a FedX money transfert for the beer and other things... $3,000 is a good deal, believe me

I am drawn to #5....could you tell us more about that one?
Shot in les Carrières de Lumière from Les Baux de Provence in France. It's a boxite quarry where videos are displayed on the walls. A sound and image show.
Shot At 1Ev : handheld 1/20" F1.8 3200 ISO !

The tomatoes are coincidental to the movie I am kind of watching...Fried Green Tomatoes...I watch a little and surf a little.....probably won't understand a damn thing by missing most of the movie but I will remember your red tomatoes.....Priorities are priorities!
It is one of my prefered film, not kidding. Say hello to Iggy ! My tomatoes are not as green, but they were so tasty

Ever get a toe itch?
I'm sure there is something to eat
08-10-2015, 01:27 PM   #1287
Loyal Site Supporter

I'm sure there is something to eat
Toe Jam?

Otis says $3K will cover most of August.....his Army drinks a lot of cold beer in August at 106F like today! I told him to hold his breath for your check, but he didn't fall for it!

Regards!
08-11-2015, 06:49 AM   #1288
Pentaxian

Otis says $3K will cover most of August.....his Army drinks a lot of cold beer in August at 106F like today! I told him to hold his breath for your check, but he didn't fall for it!
Otis didn't get it... It is a money transfert order for me...
He only need to sign and hand over the money to the FedX guy ! He must understand that I have to cover my expenses...
08-11-2015, 09:25 AM   #1289
Loyal Site Supporter

Otis didn't get it... It is a money transfert order for me..
I thought you knew Otis? You gotta know Otis ain't gonna go for anything that costs him a dime!

Regards!

He just told me this shot was "pathetic"....It's not all that great, but "pathetic"?

08-11-2015, 11:18 AM   #1290

this morning

Hallo from baden Baden Germany.

Taken with the K5IIs+2.8/40mmXS.

enjoy it.

JLK
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo