Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2768 Likes Search this Thread
09-13-2015, 03:49 PM   #1441

K-5 IIs, Sigma 28mm f/1.8 - five half-second exposures, ISO200, f1.8, stitched together in PS.

Full album here

09-13-2015, 06:17 PM   #1442
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dakight Quote
Good Night Otis, sweet dreams.
Otis could get some sweet dreams from that shot! Outstanding!

Regards!
09-14-2015, 12:34 AM - 2 Likes   #1443
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Gee? I guess the lawsuit scared you guy off? Where the heck are you? Are you hiding out until this blows over? Like I said, there is no need to worry, Otis will handle it soon enough.
I was negotiating with the attorney a guilty plea or an anonymous reporting on Otis' behavior...
Nice doves and birds !

Superb shot dakight !

Click on the photos for details...

#4 Little gra... ehem birdy

Last edited by fs999; 09-14-2015 at 05:35 AM.
09-14-2015, 06:03 AM   #1444
Veteran Member

#1 & #2 are superb to me, but #3 #6 & #10 are too close to call......however, the winner is definitely the little clump of gravy on a stick. Excellent! Otis says it's a novel idea and could be a money maker too. Just like a pop-sickle, gravy on a stick could sell by the billions!

QuoteOriginally posted by fs999 Quote
I was negotiating with the attorney a guilty plea or an anonymous reporting on Otis' behavior...
FS.....Otis is way ahead of you and your attempt to negotiate a defense. Word is he has turned into a "protected witness" and is claiming that you and the rest of us here are guilty of forcing him into his terroristic acts on little birdies, against his will. His lawyer, Louie Squirrel, is calling for us to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It's pretty hard to outsmart Otis.

Some warm gravy from late last evening....

There is some clone work in reattaching the end of that cheater branch to make the frame/shot more appealing. I admit it, after all it is a cheater branch, installed by a cheater, so why not? These are the sort of things that make Otis proud!

Regards!

09-14-2015, 01:33 PM   #1445
Veteran Member

Just heard from this little guy that Otis has become a snitch in the Witness Protection program and blames all of us here for his bad actions, which he says were forced upon him. I'm so disappointed in Otis....I thought he would stand by his friends, but I guess I was wrong?

"Yep, Otis is no longer a squirrel, he has turned into a stinkin' rat!"

I'm not worried, we did nothing wrong...it was all Otis and he knows it.

Regards!

Here is some gravy that is mediocre at best, but I did like the bokeh and lighting.
09-14-2015, 11:58 PM   #1446
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thank you Rupert ! Nice shots ! Otis is showing us his tongue ! Disgusting !
09-15-2015, 05:25 AM   #1447
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Nice doves and birds !

Superb shot dakight !

Click on the photos for details...

#4 Little gra... ehem birdy

#2 and #6; I don't think I've ever seen that shade of blue on a flower.

09-15-2015, 08:24 AM   #1448
Veteran Member

Thank you Rupert ! Nice shots ! Otis is showing us his tongue ! Disgusting !
FS...Otis, posting from his prison cell where he awaits trial on charges of attempted decapitation of a little dovey bird, sent me these as part of his new product line called "Gravy on a Stick". Soon to be sold on E-Bay, they are claimed to be delicious and easily prepared.

He regrets that they are shot at ISO 6400 and not in perfect focus, but reminds that this in no way affects the smooth gravy-like flavor.

Regards! ...Reminder...if the PETA guys come by and question you, remember, you don't know Otis...never even heard of him!
09-16-2015, 12:43 AM   #1449
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Thank you dakight !

Nice little bird !

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Regards! ...Reminder...if the PETA guys come by and question you, remember, you don't know Otis...never even heard of him!
Who ?!
09-16-2015, 06:00 AM   #1450
Veteran Member

Who's on first. That's all I know.

Stick to your story, I am!

Regards!
09-16-2015, 10:01 AM   #1451
Veteran Member

Just in.....Otis has been placed under a gag order so I have no idea what bad things he is saying about us now. He must be lying to PETA, hell, we don't even know him!

Gag Otis, Gag!

One from this morning that the filthy mouth Otis would call "gravy". We all see it as a sweet little female Cardinal! That's because we are not mean spirited animals like that Otis fellow...whoever he is?

Regards!
09-16-2015, 01:43 PM   #1452
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Here's some gravy for Otis..

But he'll have to come here to get it.

K-5IIs, SMC Pentax-DA 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 ED SDM
09-17-2015, 06:20 AM   #1453
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by dakight Quote
Here's some gravy for Otis..
Since PETA has taken up our abuse of poor little birdies, we are not familiar with the word "gravy" here, but since you are, maybe they will turn their attention toward you? If you suddenly disappear, we will know why!

Nice birdie shot, your mountain shot reminds me a lot of the Chisos mountains of Big Bend. Nice shot!

Regards!
09-17-2015, 07:33 AM   #1454
Veteran Member

A few from yesterday...the birdies are wonderful...the shots are fair to OK. I'm not a culinary expert, but if I was, I'd say gravy is on the menu!

Regards!

Breaking News!: I have a new Bigma 50-500 coming tomorrow or Saturday. It is the newer HSM OS model and I hope to do some gravy training with it as soon as possible. Not sure it will improve my lowly skills, but it will add to my fun no doubt! As much as I shoot gravy shots, sooner or later I almost have to get better at it?

I am willing to trade my old (and still excellent!) Bigma 50-500 and a box of 25 healthy squirrels (not the blind orphans) to FS for his Magic Bokeh lens. He should take the offer now before Otis' Army locates his place and steals his lens...he has to know that sooner or later they will.
09-17-2015, 09:24 AM   #1455

A quick pic of my dad's old Ford Tractor. Still learning, but thought it turned out interesting.

K5iis, FA43 Ltd, F2.0, 1/2000 @ ISO 80