Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-21-2013, 06:30 AM   #1

Music Hack Day Stockholm - K5 event set

Hey all - I used my K5 to shoot some pics for an event at Spotify HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. A had a few questions during as to why I used Pentax over Canikon during the event, and lots of convinced people once they'd seen the results... Many of those who asked had no idea of Pentax's backwards lens compatibility and the amazing dynamic range and noise control of the K5.

I used DA 70 2.4, M 50 1.7, and Sigma 10-20 3.5 for the wide shots. I struggled a couple of times with focussing the M - my mistakes, every time, but when I hit focus, the results were great (e.g. this one)

I've had some great feedback on the shots - some of them may end up being used in marketing / recruitment material for Spotify, which I would be delighted with.

Flickr set here.

01-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Great job, John.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, event, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, pentax k-5, shots, stockholm