Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jwripple Quote
Thanks to all. My problem is that the behaviour of the camera seems very different. Last year in Morocco - similar light situations, same lens (DA18-135), similar focal lengths (usually less than 50), same EV compensation - I was shooting outside at 200-400 ISO routinely and never above 6400 inside, often lower. Using exactly the same approach to shooting, with similar aperture settings, in Spain I could rarely get below 1000 ISO outside and was usually above 10000 inside.
What exposure mode were you using? If it was TAv, you might have had the shutter speed very fast, which would have necessitated a higher ISO. Same with Sv.

Rob

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, camera, dslr, iso, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, pentax k-5, shots