Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Sync Socket 2p Cap lost ??

I am wondering if anyone here ever lost this like me and then tried to find it for purchase anywhere ?? Not a big deal but without it I am assuming it can not be called completely weather sealed.

10-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
Col
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ikon.st Quote
I am wondering if anyone here ever lost this like me and then tried to find it for purchase anywhere ?? Not a big deal but without it I am assuming it can not be called completely weather sealed.
http://www.pentaxwebstore.com/product/9756

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=pentax+cover&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&...op+Nav-Search=

I'm assuming that you're in Indiana from you profile. You should be able to order it direct.

Last edited by Col; 10-26-2013 at 04:20 PM.
10-27-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thank you. I didn't think of that.
QuoteOriginally posted by Col Quote
PentaxWebstore.com:PC Socket Cap PC Socket Cap

pentax cover| B&H Photo Video

I'm assuming that you're in Indiana from you profile. You should be able to order it direct.