Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2014, 08:33 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
D-BC90 died?

Any one experience there charger failing? It's such a simple piece of gear... But critical to ongoing clicks!

11-30-2014, 08:38 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mattt Quote
Any one experience there charger failing? It's such a simple piece of gear... But critical to ongoing clicks!
True. No, I have never had a charger fail but I am sure it can happen. All manufactured devices can fail even if very rarely.
11-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Check the power, check the connection to the power cord.
If that does not help then:Amazon.com : Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Pentax D-LI90 and Pentax 645D, 645Z, K-01, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-7 : Digital Camera Batteries : Camera & Photo
11-30-2014, 11:09 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Well, the negative contact got stuck in a down position for me, and I didnt realize it. I had to sit down with some glasses and a jewelers screwdriver to fix the situation, but I was with out charged batteries.. I don't think that's been the case in almost 3 year.

Actually had to use the Grip today HA!

11-30-2014, 11:13 AM - 1 Like   #5
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mattt Quote
Well, the negative contact got stuck in a down position for me, and I didnt realize it. I had to sit down with some glasses and a jewelers screwdriver to fix the situation,
Forgot to mention that, the same thing happened to me a while back. Said some rather nasty words about the device until I noticed all the contacts were not sticking up.

Glad you got it sorted.