Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2010, 08:56 PM   #1

What Type AV Connector?

Dumb question... the port on the side of my K-r where I can use to hook up to my PC... what's type of port is it on the side of the K-r? I would like to hook up my K-r to play video and show pics on my HDTV, but my TV only has HDMI and RCA jacks... no USB. Is it a micro HDMI port on the side of the KR or another format?

12-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm pretty sure it's just a USB port, but don't quote me on that.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-cameras-compared/
http://www.pentax.jp/english/support/man-pdf/k-r.pdf

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-03-2010, 07:11 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Martowski Quote
Dumb question... the port on the side of my K-r where I can use to hook up to my PC... what's type of port is it on the side of the K-r? I would like to hook up my K-r to play video and show pics on my HDTV, but my TV only has HDMI and RCA jacks... no USB. Is it a micro HDMI port on the side of the KR or another format?
Recently I've hooked the K-20 video-cable to my K-r to check the image slideshow on my TV set - it worked. That cable does not have any audio connection and it is a pure analogue signal transfer.

cheers,
d