Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #31
Inactive Account

I admit we should have both been using safety glasses and gloves, I honestly don't know why we didn't. We had read about other methods, but at this point I was basically giving up. We didn't care much about the lens, so we just said screw it and lets do whatever. The only damage to that actual body was a bit of dust that I quickly cleaned out. Other than that, the immense shaking hasn't seemed to cause any problems, I've tested all the features out. And also, the lens didn't exactly come out because we were cutting it, it was due to the violent shaking, we basically shook it off. And again, yes we should have been safer.

07-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #32
Inactive Account

sensor should be free of dust after that too. : )

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, k-r, k1000, kr, lenses, pentax k-r