Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
customized settings in RAW+

I'm a bit flummoxed by the combination of controls on the K-r. Can anybody tell me if I'm reading this part of the manual correctly, or if I've missed something?

I'd like to use RAW + and have a "default" for the jpeg file that combines customized capture settings (p213) with Filters (p253, a post-capture process) . I don't see any way to store all this as a default for one-button use like the customized "User" settings on the K20/K-7, or did I miss that page?

However, on p256 there's reference to using the settings in a "filter processed image", which I assume means building the capture settings, applying them to an image, then applying filters, and keeping that image stored on the SD card to apply to other images post-capture? At that point it would a lot easier to do in Photoshop or some other program. Is there any easier way to do this that I missed reading the Manual?

Brian

02-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish. One-button use? And as I'm sure you know, there's no equivalent to USER mode on the K-r.