Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2011, 08:48 AM   #31
Banned

Original Poster
Having the Kr, I saw that neither in daylight is acurate. So, I agree with it.

03-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #32

Who gives a stuff if you agree or not. All you have ever done is winge winge winge about the same thing in every thread to every person. You have said nothing new for weeks and covered the same ground a thousand times over. You have threatened to get a canon several times and indeed you only have until tomorrow (according to you post a week ago) to break yet another opportunity to leave Pentax. You hijack every thread and posting. People are sick of you.
Just get a canon and shut up.
03-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #33

QuoteOriginally posted by ursamajor Quote
Having the Kr, I saw that neither in daylight is acurate. So, I agree with it.
Although I hate to admit, I have to agree on that too. Focusing is inaccurate and unreliable. When you focus repeatedly, camera often focuses differently, although nothing has changed in conditions. This can occur in very good photographing conditions.

Also automatic white balancing system of K-r seems to fail quite often when an old point and shooter has no problems. White balance is easily corrected afterwards, but it's still dissappointing to see cheap Canon to perform better :-(
03-08-2011, 01:49 AM - 2 Likes   #34
Forum Member

People getting sick of your insane number of negative posts when a few would do does not make them fanboys. I have FF problems. I am not happy about it. I am also tired of your contstant negative posting. You are bothering US, not Pentax.

Why not take a breather and post again on it in a couple days or so?

03-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #35

@robroy: I dont' have such issues and have made hundreds of nice pictures with no focusing problems. And yes, I have FF in certain situations and don't like it. But if my camera would behave as yours, I would simply return it.