Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Forum Member

Manual Exposure

Ok I am trying to take all my pictures in manual mode which I think I am getting better at. I recently bought a K-r as my first dslr and am having some problems. I will set what I think to be a correct exposure on a sunny day using the f16 rule. 1/100 shutter, f16 and iso 100 to take a pic. As soon as I take one pic and I look back at the display the k-r changes all my settings to something new forcing me to change it each time between pics. I looked through the manual but cant figure out how to stop this!

03-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
If you're in M-mode all the settings should stay as they are until you change them. Maybe you're pushing the green button by accident? It can change the shutter speed or aperture or both depending on what you've assigned to it in the settings.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, exposure, f16, k-r, kr, pentax k-r, pic