Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2011, 08:31 AM   #1

Finally got my K-r!

So I finally got the K-r....thank you B&H!!
I have had it for about 8 days now. The problem is that it has been raining here a lot and I haven't had a lot of time to actually try it out too much
I have been taking shots of the kids in the house and fooling around with the settings and such. Plus, I've been able to have time to read the manual as well as other useful tutorials. So maybe the bad weather has been a blessing!
Anyway, I am excited because on Sunday the kids and I are headed to Cabo San Lucas. No bad weather there! Just a lot of sun, ocean and beach (and some big fish)
For this trip, I did pick up a CPL filter for my DA L 55-300. Hopefully, I can get up to speed on this camera enough to take some decent photos next week!

03-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #2
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by cas814 Quote
So I finally got the K-r....thank you B&H!!
I have had it for about 8 days now. The problem is that it has been raining here a lot and I haven't had a lot of time to actually try it out too much
I have been taking shots of the kids in the house and fooling around with the settings and such. Plus, I've been able to have time to read the manual as well as other useful tutorials. So maybe the bad weather has been a blessing!
Anyway, I am excited because on Sunday the kids and I are headed to Cabo San Lucas. No bad weather there! Just a lot of sun, ocean and beach (and some big fish)
For this trip, I did pick up a CPL filter for my DA L 55-300. Hopefully, I can get up to speed on this camera enough to take some decent photos next week!
Congrats, and welcome to the forums!

I think you are going to love the 55-300... it is an amazing lens for the modest price increase of the kit!