Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
08-09-2011, 04:21 AM   #46
Inactive Account

Świetne fotki. Jestem mile zaskoczony możliwościami tego aparatu, ale aparat to nie wszystko, trzeba mieć też dobre szkiełko. Czy tymi podstawowymi obiektywami 18-55 i 50-200 pentaxa będę mógł się zbliżyć jakością do tych zdjęć zamieszczonych wyżej?
Mam jeszcze pytanko czy zamieszczone fotki są udostępnione bezpośrednio z aparatu czy były po gruntowej obróbce? Jak tak to jakim programem i czy w jpeg czy raw?

08-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #47
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by raino Quote
Świetne fotki. Jestem mile zaskoczony możliwościami tego aparatu, ale aparat to nie wszystko, trzeba mieć też dobre szkiełko. Czy tymi podstawowymi obiektywami 18-55 i 50-200 pentaxa będę mógł się zbliżyć jakością do tych zdjęć zamieszczonych wyżej?
Mam jeszcze pytanko czy zamieszczone fotki są udostępnione bezpośrednio z aparatu czy były po gruntowej obróbce? Jak tak to jakim programem i czy w jpeg czy raw?
All mine are taken with KR and Sigma 70-300 DG APO Macro. A couple of them cropped slightly and all resized using Photoshop with 1 click on sharpen.
No other editing done. This applies to every post I have added to this thread. I love my combo of KR and Sigma lens because I have to do very little to the photos.
Cheers
Tony
08-14-2011, 12:24 AM   #48
Forum Member

Picspam time!

Taken with the DA L 55-300 at full zoom from QUITE far away; cropped it down a lot. My horse was showing off for me.

At a river near the barn, in the evening... the sun was already down behind the trees, would really like to go back and get some shots at different times of day.

Playing with shutter speed

Attempt at macro...ish.

Aaaannnddd since I've mostly been confined to the house recovering from a broken hip recently, I've taken ten thousand pictures of my cat, I thought these came out nice. All 3 were taken at f/4.5 (as wide as it would go) and ISO 3200 and were still very dark, so they have a fair bit of PP (6400 was WAY too grainy).

Last edited by Elisha; 08-14-2011 at 01:01 AM.