Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #16
Forum Member

Original Poster
I have received K-r few days ago and so far
QuoteOriginally posted by JeremytheIndian Quote
I have not regretted upgrading to the Kr. I enjoy the illuminated AF points and better LCD the most. AF assist lamp, better live view and more FPS is nice too. OH, and not having to use AA makes the Kr even lighter!
I have not noticed the front focusing problem so far till I did not start to play with camera under tungsten light. I can confirm what I read before: "Before the service a -10 in the AF adjustment wasn't enough to fix the FF." I will most probably bring the camera to the service since it is 30 minutes drive from where I live.

Anyway, camera is focusing faster and better in most situations than K-x and the bigger LCD is also much nicer. I just have to get used to switching the focusing points which was different on K-x.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, camera, e.g, k-r, k-x, kit, kr, lens, pentax k-r