Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bergerak Quote
I own the white k-r, love the camera all around. This might sound a bit ridiculuos but I would like some of the lenses to also match the available colors. I understand this might add to the cost of manufacturing but I think I would be willing to pay the difference. Afterall, didn't some of us paid extra to get that rare camera color? I would have thought by now some of the third party manufacturers of lens hoods, caps, straps, filters, and flashes would have produced some of these. Again, understanding the priority is how well any one of these items performs is key and color coordination is very low on the list.
I suppose different colour lenses are available in Japan. Think you can order online and have them shipped to you but might cost you a fortune.

08-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #17

Nothing like a camera with scratches and paint wear. It show it is being used. Not much resale though.
08-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #18

I must admit, I bought the Kr simply because I could get it in pink. When I asked my stepson what he thought of the Kr he simply said, "Buy it!" It's a wonderful camera and whenever I am out and about head's turn!
08-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #19

Original Poster
Black K-r

Finally,I got Black K-r from Blacks store. They got some offer goin on so couldn't hold myself no more. I have had this on my list for so long and now am so happy to hold it my hands. its beautiful and the continuous shooting is unbelievable. hope to post some great pics soon thanks for helping me choose guys.

08-04-2011, 01:36 PM - 1 Like   #20
Veteran Member

One Of These Days, all our stuff will be coated with amorphous thin-film LCDs that display whatever the hell we want. You want a chartreuse camera this morning, a mauve one this afternoon, a mother-of-pearl one this evening? No problem. You want a checkerboard camera, a paisley camera, a psychotic psychedelic explosion camera? No problem. You want your camera body to display your face, your emails, your credit report, your babycam, your dental xrays? No problem. All this coloured-camera stuff will soon be as obsolete as audio cassettes.
08-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #21

Photos: Albums
Well, I am biased because my PINK K-r has literally just arrived in my hot little hands! Colour me thrilled and excited!

Lisa
08-11-2011, 12:51 AM   #22

I love my white KR its super cool...
08-11-2011, 01:04 AM   #23

I have a black K-x, but I sorta wish I got the white. I guess it depends if you want to blend in or stand out. If you're doing lots of street photography, black isn't a bad idea.