Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-14-2011, 04:34 AM   #16
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good one Lisa.
Keep at it and you'll be sharpening your skills in no time.

08-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Go on, give Tv mode a go next time, I dare you Your 1/180 "problem" will be solved
08-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #18

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by twitch Quote
Go on, give Tv mode a go next time, I dare you Your 1/180 "problem" will be solved
You're on! Saturday is the day!

I confess that on Saturday I was also trying to be "Eddie Everywhere" (Aussies should know who I am talking about) because mine was the only camera there belonging to our team. Hopefully next Saturday, the Club Secretary will be there with hers to snap the boring stuff because I'm hoping to just select a few really good positions to stand and take the "special" shots!

Lisa

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cat, days, game, k-r, kr, lenses, love, olympus, pentax k-r, photos, weather